1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Banned For "On Second Thought, Don't Come Back Later."

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Filipe1212, Sep 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Filipe1212

Filipe1212 Active Meeper

IGN: fffil1212
    Date/Time: 9/26/13
    Reason: Not exactly sure... I do have a a link for a screenshot I took a couple of seconds before Onis banned me...Now that I look at it, I suppose I it looks like I was agreeing with jcbetro1011 on "I never thought that the server would get to this point..." but I was agreeing with the Disney Land attraction The Tower of Terror. And if for some reason you don't believe that, temp-banning someone for agreeing with a player over a server opinion is not temp-bannable. I have a link at the bottom of the post for evidence.
    Staff Member: Onis_Luck
    Why we should consider your appeal: I'm not sure if I actually did anything wrong, but the server was going spam-sadistic when Deinen0 stepped down from his position, and I actually wouldn't mind stepping out of the server for a day, but I do want to know:
    1. On what grounds was I banned on, because nowhere in the rules can my situation apply except maybe for "Harassment", but I wasn't even insulting a player nor the server
    2. What does "On Second Thought, Don't Come Back Later" mean in my case?
    3. How come I didn't get a warning or at least a kick since this was my first "Offence"?
    4. Will this affect my player record/Balance in the future?
    Thank you for your time, whoever does this appeal. The link is below this sentence.
    http://imgur.com/a/GQcWr

Toostenheimer and DancingCactus like this.
  2. ldaffodil

ldaffodil Popular Meeper

I saw this ban. And though it does it show it in the screen shot. I made the statement "Omg, I hope to go someday." in reference to talking about Disney Land. It would appear in the screen shot, except it is about 3 or 4 lines removed from what is shown.

I thought that might have been the context of the above players statement (it appears immediately below the hateful comment of jcbe-whatever.) That they were agreeing with me, not with him, what I said about going to disney land someday.

I hope you unban this person, because I believe what they said was taken out of context based on where it appeared in the shout chat. I do see how it could have been misinterpreted.

3. Coelho

Coelho Onis_Luck Elder

Unbanned. Apologies for the troubles, I'll give you 50k in-game for this.

4. Filipe1212

Filipe1212 Active Meeper

Thanks So Much Onis, and Idaffodil, if were there, you would know that there were at least 5 messages going off per second. And even then, the very first line of text that was in the photo said "I love the Tower of Terror." But it's fine really.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.