1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Banned by MissErin for ? -fawnmari0 (3 days)

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by fawnmari0, Sep 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fawnmari0

fawnmari0 Celebrity Meeper

IGN: Fawnmari0
    People involved: Petersama, Flamedemond, Nasapc, MissErin, and Fawnmari0.
    Time: 12:02 PM Central (US)
    The good people: PeterSama, Fawnmari0
    The bad people: FlameDemond, Nasapc, and MissErin
    So I was recently banned by MissErin for noncompliance in a modreq and ownership of spawners. I do believe she does not do her job correctly, agreeing with the other 5,000,000 people saying that she does not do her job right. Anyways, let's get back on-topic. I was banned for non-compliance and ownership of spawners and she posted a picture saying I took 24 mob spawners and it says flamedemond took 88 and the only ones deposited into there was 88. They are all just friends (Flamedemond, nasapc, and misserin). Nasapc and misserin came over to my friends' town which I am assistant of. I later than told them that I did not take any spawners. I said "I'm getting in-trouble for a modreq I posted?". They started yelling at me and than when nasapc was hungry and looking for a way to kick me, it was caps. He was waiting for me to use caps on like 2 words and than when I do, he kicks me. 3 minutes after that, MissErin bans me for 3 days. My friends name is PeterSama and his mom has passed away I think 2-3 days ago so he was sad and got off of meepcraft for a couple of hours so he was offline when all of this happened. NasaPC was telling me to toggle pvp on the plot so he has a reason to ban me. I warned them and said you have 5 seconds to get out of my town! And they did not leave so I was giving them 1 last warning and than that's when I got banned. I posted the modreq like 3 hours ago and they responded like 30 minutes ago. I would like to get unbanned so I can start playing with my friend again and not have anything being involved. Flamedemond has played us and asked to become apart of the town just so he can steal our (enderman) spawners.

2. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

So:
    1. You file a modreq saying FlameDemond took spawners
    2. We investigate this - He in fact removed them from a chest on his own plot
    3. We find you to have removed 24 spawners from this same chest - You are not allowed to own/touch spawners
    4. You yell at me in Caps - I kick you for caps
    5. You become enraged, telling me to leave. 'This is your warning'. I proceed to tell you 'Feel free to toggle PvP on me if you like' - I couldn't care less if you want me to leave while completing an investigation into your stolen spawners.
    6. MissErin tempbans you for illegal ownership of spawners and inhibiting moderation operation due to the fact you were inhibiting our investigation, along with having illegally acquired spawners.

You say you do not remember taking the spawners, we have evidence otherwise: http://gyazo.com/9b8b04ca423346edc707b5c2adc2efae

For the future, spawners in FlameDemond's chests are FlameDemond's to take, due to the fact it is not stealing if the items are placed in your own chest - Anyone could say 'Oh yeah, I put 1,000 diamonds in your chest nasapc123, give them back or your stealing'.

I said I would talk to PeterSama and FlameDemond regarding this - as they are the involved parties, not you. Your involvement has been the illegal possession of spawners, which has since been resolved.

3. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Additionally, contrary to your statement your mayor never asked you to investigate this. The o my missing spawners are those you took - the 24. Where are they?

4. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

After discussion with your mayor I am reducing this to a 1 day ban as a warning for illegal possession and inhibiting moderation. Appeal completed.

5. Flamedemond

Flamedemond Celebrity Meeper

I know this has already been accepted, but I look like the bad guy here so I would like to clear something up.

PeterSama was talking in /shout and asked if someone could make him an Enderman grinder. I msg'ed him saying I was able if he supplied spawners and stone brick. He agreed. I warned him before that I would have to leave in 20mins hence te time was 11:40 PM. He said it was fine just put the spawners back before (I have an Internet block so I have until 12:00 AM). My Internet didn't turn off so I continued. It then turned off 5mins later which my parents turned off manually since the latest they can make it that it is automatic is 12:00 AM. I went to ask my parents if they could remove the block but they said no. I wanted to get on and finish but I wasn't allowed. I then came on at 11:00 AM (when I woke up) and saw the spawners were removed. I also recieved a mail from MissErin saying "I got a request of theft. Please contact me ASAP" (That is kind of paraphrasing but it sums it up perfectly) so I tried msg'ing MissErin but he was offline so I msged savvvy I might get banned and we had a conversation and she told me to speak to nasapc123 so I did. He said that fawnmari0 was temp banned for illegal possession of spawners. So nasapc123 said if I returned the spawners to the chest, it would all be fine. He mailed/msg'ed MissErin about it. I then came back later from lunch and saw MissErin was on so I msg'ed him and he said everything was fine.

That is the true story. I was never a bad guy in this. The only crime commited was fawnmari0 possessing spawners.

Fawnmari0, don't act like you are the victim here.

Just pointing that all out.

-Flamedemond

Grandblue likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.