1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal, Oct 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal Meeper

banned bye: reggles44
    reason: looking at tasmiki
    reason I should be unbanned: I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!!! It doesn't say on the rules that looking at tasmiki is harassment. I have asked plenty of mods what I did wrong and it usually looks like this "you harassed tasmiki you are staying banned" or some mods say nothing. I don't think this is because of the harassment as you say I think it's about how every body hates me.

2. MrHollywoot

MrHollywoot Popular Meeper

You are no longer banned.

ssj2yamcha here is how this is going to go. You're on probation any major infraction will result in a perm ban without appeal so tread lightly. I strongly recommend you be a shining star in the community and have fun instead of harassing people...

Happy Meeping!

You can thank me later ~Mrhollywoot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.