1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Adrik, Oct 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adrik

Adrik Meeper

IGN: Hybridwarrior
    Date:10-8-13
    Reason:major towny theft
    Ban length: 1 week
    Staff member: Shainthewolfman
    Why should we consider your appeal: Well first of all i did not abuse my assistant power i took the materials out of the property because many of the materials belonged to a former plot owner who for a unknown reason left. The current owner bought the plot for only 1k and siezed all of the former owners left over supplies which adds up to atleast 40k of value. I did not confiscate the materials in the house for self use at all i did it because there was a mistake and the plot some how ended up sold of only 1k. The plot never should have been sold and the materials should have been transferd to town storage for town use. I did this for the good of the town not myself i would never do something like that. Me and the person who helped me get the stuff were going to store it until we could have the situation resolved with the mayor. I did not know i would be held accountable for major towny theft just for trying to fix a plot scam.

2. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

The person that lives there has lived there since 9/13/13 and you only yesterday figure out the mistake? This is not adding up. You also kept MANY of the items you claim to to have "stored" at "the person who helped you"'s place. Under no circumstances do you take these matters into your own hands. A modreq can be filed and staff can sort these things out.

3. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

I checked and you also claimed to have done what you have done because you accused the victim of duping. This is denied. Please wait out your ban.

4. Adrik

Adrik Meeper

I did not just figure out about this scam the plot formerly belonged to wesfrog a well off individual.I have known about it for some time. I was deliberating over what to do i waited for 2 weeks for the mayor to respond and help resolve the problem. He unfortunately was never online at the times i was. By the way i take full credibility for what happened so i was in no way trying to frame the other person. The other person helping me halo2042 insisted that we store it at his house ask him. I also apologize for my mistakes about taking matters in to my own hands i didn't know that towny disputes were brought up with mods. I thought modreqs were for asking questions about the game.

5. Adrik

Adrik Meeper

Ok i will wait the case out i typed this reply when my page only had your first reply so i guess my reply was irrelevant. Anyways i am sorry for not modreqing the problem i thought that modreqs were for questions about the games if i had known other whys i would have brought it up with mods.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.