1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Resurectedssj2yamcha, Aug 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Resurectedssj2yamcha

Resurectedssj2yamcha Meeper

Player:ssj2yamcha
    Banned for:duping
    Time banned: A long time ago
    Ok here me out . I get why I was banned no one wants a kid duping items and ruining the economy. But in the time I have gotten banned I have been playing other games such as runescape and league of legends. The reason I duped was because I was addicted to this server and that glitch was very well known. If I do get unbanned I don't plan on duping, I really wanted to go on the server with the stock market update. I know I have done other bad things in the past such as harassing people. I have changed and I realise why the mods didn't want me on the game but please just take my word that my maturity has grown and I just want to play the game for what it is.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
  2. shains

shains never stop fighting

Hi ssk2yamcha. I recall when you were on the server and you were often a nuisance. I am glad you addressed this in your appeal, however. I would like to unban you, but I want to warn you that any minor offense (in particular, harassment) in the first 2 weeks of your unbanning will result in another perm ban. Do you agree to these terms?

3. Resurectedssj2yamcha

Resurectedssj2yamcha Meeper

I agree, thanks for the opportunity for me to redeem myself.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
  4. shains

shains never stop fighting

Thank you, welcome back to MeepCraft. Don't make me regret myself!

SpongeyStar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.