1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by DaSK8ER, Sep 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaSK8ER

DaSK8ER Popular Meeper

Ok so about a month ago I was banned by skaros123 for x-ray. I will not lie to you, I used it and i admit it because I know if i want to become a trusted player again and want to be accepted to try to play again, I can not lie to you. So yes i did, but I did not gain anything with it. I would do anything to get back on it. When I was banned I instantly felt guilt. I know I should of read the rules about banning, and i'm sorry about that. I just want to be able to play again and be able to enjoy my self as a Meepcraftian. I also think its a little unfair that I honestly didnt know and i got banned almost three days before the new rule came up about if you x-ray or use a client that it will not be a warning or temp-ban first, it will be a perm-ban. Think about it like this, we have all made mistakes that we are not proud of and wish we could fix, well that is what i'm trying to do right now. I'm not proud of what I did to this beautiful server. So please greatly reconsider me being able to try a new start and become trusted again.

00000, cooey, BlackJack and 2 others like this.
  2. Coelho

Coelho Onis_Luck Elder

We've decided to give you a second chance after talking to you in TeamSpeak :)

Welcome back to the server.

fasehed, cooey, BlackJack and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.