1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by zacharyeash88, Mar 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zacharyeash88

zacharyeash88 Active Meeper

IGN :zacharyeash88
    Date/Time:March 1st 10:50
    Reason:X-ray/glitch Exploration
    Ban Length:appeal
    Staff Member:LexKristen
    Why we should consider your appeal:yesterday I was playing minecraft with my friend on meep craft and I went to go get a drink my little brother witch is 7 said he was going to find a mineshaft for me and I have a friend witch will tell u same thing living_troll2000 we were skyping little did i know my little brother was doing the X-ray glitch he told me it was a TNT mine thing and he lied then I looked this up and it was a X-ray glitch and I tryst to stop him but it was to late and then I got banned so plz un ban me I love meep and I really want to play it again so can you please consider to un ban me plz -zacharyeash88

2. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

I will accept your appeal based on this being only one time it was done and clean history otherwise. You are responsible for you account and we will not tolerate these types of glitches. Please take care who you let use your account. You ban is reduced to 7 days from the time it was issued.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.