1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted BAN APPEAL

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Boktor, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boktor

Boktor New Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): technostorm354
    Date/Time:18/12/12
    Reason:Glitch Explosition/X-Ray
    Ban Length: Perm
    Staff Member: Devilspawn112
    Why we should consider your appeal:
    Hi,
    I Would Really Like A UnBan Because it has been a month and i have learnt my lesson and i have not tried to glitch once since my ban, i think it is unfair if i dont get a unban because i have been given some amount of time to think my mistake over and over and i have found no fault in myself since the mistake, i would also like to be baxk on a good server and the best towny server i have ever know i have searched and seached and not found any think meep and i am really wanting to come back on i have learnt my mistake and i am wiling to get a second chance if the staff of meep are fair on me, thanks

2. TogsTheWolfGirl

TogsTheWolfGirl Popular Meeper

I honestly don't believe he was aware that he was breaking a rule. He has waited patiently after I told him not to use an alt account. Just putting that out there.

Boktor likes this.
  3. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

As I feel that you are sincere in your apology, I am up for an unban. Before returning to the game, I request that you read over the rules and have an understanding of them before any game-play. Please do not let me regret this. This appeal is accepted.

TogsTheWolfGirl likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.