1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by mrbill2011, Nov 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrbill2011

mrbill2011 New Meeper

IGN: mrbill2011
    Date/Time: November 27th, 2013. 9:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
    Reason: Sexual References
    Ban Length: Permanent
    Staff Member: nasapc123
    Why we should consider your appeal:

Hello, my in game name is mrbill2011. Last night around 9:00 PM Eastern Standard Time I was banned from meepcraft.com for sexual references. I am posting this post to clarify that the crude and profane words that were sent to the meepcraft.com chat were not from me as a person. While I was preparing food for Thanksgiving, my older brother saw my Minecraft window on my desktop monitor and saw that I was still logged in as my account, mrbill2011. So my older brother decided to be a troll and curse randomly and excessively. I would like to re-join the server, I am a new player to this server and would like to continue playing on this server. For reference, you can ask the players nathonomore and hirtle_turtle about this situation. Thank your for reading and understanding, mrbill2011.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2013
  2. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

As much as I can understand the frustration of your brother doing this, your account is your responsibility. We cannot unban you due to the claim of it was somebody else.

Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.