1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban Appeal-XxProzorzzxX

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by XxProzorzzxX, Nov 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XxProzorzzxX

XxProzorzzxX Celebrity Meeper

Ign: XxProzorzzxX
    Date: Today
    Reason: Sexual Reference
    Banned by: Nasapc

Why I should not be banned:

I will admit that I have said, "but but, dart is my butt buddy" I have said that in the terms of dart_knight is one of my best friends on this server. Here is the definition of butt buddy in the urban dictionary: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=butt buddy
    Plus the conversation topic was about which skyblock island dart_knight wanted to join. I wanted him to join mine, but he joined titancookie.

It says in the rulebook about swearing/language say that the 1st penalty is a warn/kick, the 2nd penalty is 1-12 hours. I have only violated this rule another time before, therefore this is my second penalty and I want it to be reduced to what is said above.

Conclusion: I do not think it is right that I was banned nor that I was banned for an extended period of time that I should not serve. I am currently having my thanksgiving break and this saddens me a lot since I will not be playing for most of the days due to this unjust ban.

Sidenote: In all honesty, I do enjoy to be immature and funny at times when being mature and considerate is not necessary. Thank you

Erebus45 likes this.
  2. Oroperion

Oroperion Celebrity Meeper

Denied.

This is your second offense for sexual content, and the ban was fully justified. As for your link to urban dictionary, look at the third definition of it. It was clearly out of line and inappropriate, and given you have a history of sexual content bans, this ban will stand. See you in 5 days.

-Oro

3. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

In the rule book:

Minor infractions will incur punishments listed below, however if language contains sexual content, drug-related or other severe hate-related content (including but not limited to racial, religious, sexual orientation, etc) there will be up to a 3 day-permanent issued with no warnings. Mild content will incur a 1-3 day temp ban with no warning.

The phrase you used has sexual content.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.