1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Ban Appeal: Mattisaperson

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Iatemyfriends, Jul 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iatemyfriends

Iatemyfriends Supreme Leader

IGN (In-Game Name): Iamf (For matt)
    When you were banned: A few days ago
    Reason: Requested to be banned
    Ban Length: Perm
    Staff Member: Bob
    Why we should consider your appeal: I asked to be banned, now I want to be unbanned. You see, the reason we have perm bans is to punish players for doing something BAD. Why keep me banned? I did nothing just asked for a ban. It says this ban is Appeal for a reason. People also get wiped for doing something bad. Take for example Iamf got permed for harassment. He deserved that, and a wipe. I asked for a ban. I deserve the ban but if I did nothing wrong why can't it be accepted. I don't deserve a wipe either because wipes are what happens when you get a perm ban for doing wrong. I for one didn't do wrong. Please look at this appeal and reconsider.

2. reggles44

reggles44 NANA NaNa nana NaNa NANA NaNa nana NaNa, REGGLES! Elder

Accepted

I'm sorry it has come this far I will be getting a supermod to unban you right now.

Now a personal note, Staff are here to help and as me being a staff member you can always msg me on the forums or on skype (Reggles44) with issues for ingame stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.