1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Ban Appeal: Iatemyfriends

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Iatemyfriends, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iatemyfriends

Iatemyfriends Supreme Leader

Ign:Iatemyfriends
    Reason of ban: Luring
    Date of ban: Today
    Why you should be unbanned: Ok, I was doing 1v1's in mylucky7's arena. Nerf comes in and toggles pvp off
    so I toggle it back on etc. I set the plot type to arena so we could 1v1 without him toggling pvp off. Nerf then shouted tpa to me to fight withers. So when people tpa'd they were tp'd on a SEPERATE PLOT and he started building IN the arena so then I went in, pvp was on and he said come in if you wanna fight withers, Then the people came in Evanthon123 died and then a few hours later I was banned. What did I do?? EDIT: Luring is when you /tpahere the person onto a pvp plot and kill them.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 24, 2014, Original Post Date: Mar 23, 2014 ---
    And it says third offence when my other two offences were unbans. This shouldn't be my third offence if those offences weren't even right. I was unbanned for a reason on those.

2. CaptaineAli

CaptaineAli Popular Meeper

Luring: tempt to do something or to go somewhere, especially by offering some form of reward.

I'm pretty sure that Evanthon123 was tempted to kill withers for either the star or for enjoyment. Either way, he was in some way, lured. I don't exactly know what happened, so I cannot say anything else or blame you, but by the sounds of it, he did not know that the place was PvP as he thought it was where he could fight withers.

Khafra likes this.
  3. Iatemyfriends

Mods, leave this post be. Anyhow. I didn't kill him nor get his items or tpaccept, so how am I at fault.

4. Langston1209

Langston1209 Popular Meeper

Sorry for taking so long to reply, i was under the impression that once a ban is issued pretty much everything from there is dealt with by mod+ staff. So sorry to keep you waiting.

First off, There were 3 parts to this ban, not sure if you are unaware of all 3 reasons but they are: Luring, toggling pvp on plot illegally, and lying to staff.

There were multiple parties involved here, which is why i spent around 3 hours going through the logs of you, Nerf958, and Sarge, checking everything you did in the last 3 hours. Upon going through the logs i see the following:

The deathlog of Evanthon123, showing that you were infact the one who killed him. *Please note the time 9:29:31*
    [​IMG]

You (and nerf) Tp'ing people to the wither party
    [​IMG]

Item Pickups logs of you picking up Diamond Armor, Diamond tools etc. of which you lied to me about multiple times- saying you didnt pick up any of them. *NOTE THE TIME, STARTS 2 SECONDS AFTER EVAN DIES*
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You toggling pvp and setting plot to arena *Before and after the wither party*
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And finally, you lying to me about what you picked up
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now that the proof is posted, feel free to try and explain the situation how you wish. It is up to the rest of the staff for a decision if an unban is necessary.

5. Iatemyfriends

Ok lemme explain the tping. GingermanOWNS was recording me doing 1v1s so I tped him back after he dumped off some junk so I tped him. I wanted to 1v1 sarge so I did /tpa but heres the thing. I was tping to them. Not doing /tpahere. Second toggling pvp I toggled pvp because nerf toggled it off. Last, I did lie about picking up the diamond stuff because he jumped on in after me while it was arena, I don't believe there's a rule about that. On addition, this is technically is my first offence due to 2 other unbans

6. GingerManOWNS

GingerManOWNS Selfie Master! BOW!!

Since my name was mentioned technically I am part of this and iate yes was only tpaing to me because I wanted to record some fights then edit a video together. That's all I have to say.

Muunkee-Alexia likes this.
  7. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Okay. Sorry for posting here, but I needed to say this.
    The proof and the story match.
    IAMF says Evan followed him into a PVP plot and killed him.
    TPA'ing to people doesn't make it luring.
    I really don't think that he lured. at all.

GingerManOWNS likes this.
  8. Iatemyfriends

This ban is supposed to be reduced and accepted by DianaB72. Just waitin'.

9. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

Ban will be reduced to 3d. (2d because you have already served one of them)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.