1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Ban Appeal For X-raying That Never Occured

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by The_Man_8, Apr 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Man_8

The_Man_8 New Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): The_Man_8
    Date/Time: April 27, 2014. 7:34 PM
    Reason: Xray- Uglyunicorn's ban
    Ban Length: perm
    Staff Member: jackl01
    Why we should consider your appeal: I don't understand how I am being accused of this. I have never used xray. I do not know how to use it. I do not even know where to download it from. I am more dedicated to building then to gathering resources, so I would not go to these lengths and jeopardize all the work I have done and am doing right now.
    I did not use, and never used any hacks in meepcraft. I want to understand why this is happening.

KaiUsesThis likes this.
  2. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Posted proof:

and

3. The_Man_8

The_Man_8 New Meeper

I swear I do not understand this. I have no knowledge on how this hacking works. Either my account was hacked, my brother who also has access (but he is only 10) did this, or my brother gave my account info out and it was used by someone for bad purposes. I seriously do not know what is happening here in these videos. I beg you to reconsider this ban and allow me to change my password or something. I really like this server because I can build houses for people, and I would hate to see my work go to waste.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 27, 2014, Original Post Date: Apr 27, 2014 ---
    Can you compare the IP address of The_Man_8 at the time of this incident so you can see that it was not me at my computer at the time of the Xraying? Is there any other way you can figure out that it wasn't me, the normal user, playing during the hacking?

Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
  4. The_Man_8

The_Man_8 New Meeper

I spoke with some friends and now I understand whats going on in these videos. I thought they were actually showing ME xraying into these dungeons. Now I want to say that if it was actually me playing and who made these tunnels, I was not using xray and it was by chance or observance. The first video, it was likely that I was going through a cave, and upon a raiding a connecting dungeon, decided to get out of there ASAP so not to die and lose my stuff. Thats why a tunnel was created, which was then filled with cobblestone as I built upwards. The second video is possibly familiar for me. If this is the place I remember, then it was when I heard some spiders and decided to dig down. Not knowing where the spiders are, the tunnel that I made would have been all twisted, and was not dead in the centre of the dungeon.

Thanks again for your time, and please know I never want to cheat the server and it is for this reason I am very concerned about having this ban undone.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
  5. Quaddy

Quaddy Retired | SuperDuperMegaTrooper

I spent a fair bit of time reviewing the proof provided along with completing my own investigation on this matter. Although I find it interesting that you discovered a mob spawner while mining straight down, coincidence is not a bannable offense.

Due to insufficient evidence provided supporting this decision, you have been unbanned. I not only apologize for the inconvenience this has brought on to you, but also hope to see you return to and enjoy playing on MeepCraft once again.

DianaB72 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.