1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied ban appeal for tigger1357

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by TheReggaePanda, Oct 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheReggaePanda

TheReggaePanda New Meeper

I got banned for x-raying and am really sorry about, I was unaware that it wasn't allowed due to you were my second server id ever been on, the first a mini game server. This server is my favourite server and would love to get back on it. I'm really sorry for any inconvenience and promise I wont do it again. Thank you for reading

TheReggaePanda (tigger1357)​

2. shains

shains never stop fighting

tigger, x-ray is not allowed on this server and it's a perm ban. If you appeal in 1-2 months we may consider appealing you, but there's no guarantee.

Also, it's in your best interest to follow the format listed at the top of the ban appeals section.

This appeal is denied.

3. TheReggaePanda

IGN: tigger1357
    Date/Time: I got banned about 2 and a half months ago
    Reason: x-ray
    Ban Length: permanent
    Staff Member: nasapc123
    Why you should let me back: its been about 2 and a half months since I got banned, I've never been banned before and im really sorry about it. I was unsure about x-ray because it was my second server I ever went on. I think everyone deserves a second chance and, again am really sorry for it. I absolutely loved your server and I've deleted everything to do with x-ray. I feel really guilty about it and promise I wont do it ever again.
    TheReggaePanda(tigger1357)​

4. shains

shains never stop fighting

Post another one in the correct format in a week.

5. TheReggaePanda

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.