1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Ban appeal for Iatemyfriends.

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Iatemyfriends, Nov 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iatemyfriends

Iatemyfriends Supreme Leader

IGN (In-Game Name): Iatemyfriends.
    When you were banned: 2014-13-10
    Reason: Use of hacked client.
    Ban Length: Permanent.
    Staff Member: Devilspawn112.
    Why we should consider your appeal: Yes, I hacked as many of you know. I wanted to test something as I stated in my previous appeal, but I know that Meepcraft wasn't the place to do it. I wasn't banned for a bad reason, but for my own stupidity and being un-caring towards the server and the staff team. I know that I've cause a lot of trouble over my time, and I've done lots of stupid things, you don't have to forgive me. I also want to get something else out of the way, which was also stupid, and at the worst possible time. After TSN recorded me hacking, he was talking to me on skype and he asked me why I did what I did and I said "Because I don't like Meep." but I said it in worse terms. If what I said to TSN is what decides my appeal, then I'll take it because it's my fault and my problem. Anyway, thank you for reading this appeal, and I'd hope you'd have a nice day.
    -Iatemyfriends

2. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

I was looking at your history and its so long of a history Iate. I need to know from you that this is not going to happen again? MeepCraft is at a point now where we are moving forward and in the direction of greatness and I can not keep making exceptions to perm bans just to have this lead to another. Do you really want to play fair on the server? and will this happen again?

Bluapol, Draqq, SwagUnitedFC and 10 others like this.
  3. Iatemyfriends

Iatemyfriends Supreme Leader

I'd have to agree that my history is very extensive. I'm glad that you guys are moving in the right direction, and you will no longer need to make exceptions for me, because I want to move the way MeepCraft is moving. I don't want to play fair, I will play fair and will be happy to do so. I can assure you that this will not happen again. Thanks for the Qwik reply too, Cooleys.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 9, 2014, Original Post Date: Nov 8, 2014 ---
    Bump
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 9, 2014 ---
    Sorry @CinnamonTiny for bringing you into this. http://meepcraft.com/threads/cinnamontiny.35780/#post-376637 Cinnamon was banned for the same reason I was, but yet he was only 7 days. I do understand however that I was once a staff, and I did wrong and have a history for doing so, but I've spent almost a month (4x as long) so I believe that I have spent quite the while banned and see the wrong in my previous actions.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 10, 2014 ---
    Bump

4. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

Your ban will end in 24 hours, please use this time away from MeepCraft to understand why use of hacks, cheating are not tolerated.

Accepted!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.