1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban Appeal B0lshy

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by b0lshy, Mar 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b0lshy

b0lshy New Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): b0lshy
    Date/Time: Sunday March 9 (server time provided)
    Reason: Minor Towny Theft
    Ban Length: 12hr
    Staff Member: Jackl01
    Why we should consider your appeal:

Hi, I know I stole some of his stuff out of his unprotected chest, but i promptly dropped it back so he could recollect it. I have screenshots to prove this below. I captured the screenshots because i figured this would happen... I would also like to point out (off topic) that jrtechservices stole 3 stacks of quartz block and other various building materials from a community chest that was marked with a sign that said "do not touch" i was having difficulty with perms etc. So i looked through jrtechservice's chests and found (whattya know? 3 stacks of quartz block...) so i took it back with him standing right there and he got mad because he's crazy. (i only have 4 members in my town and only 2 who i know would do that) So then they left my town to start another... and i went to check out their town and the reason for my ban ensued.

(empty inventory after he locked the chests)
    2014-03-09_23.29.44.png (the stuff on the floor after (look at chat) i emptied my inventory and jrtechservices getting his stuff back)
    2014-03-09_23.29.51.png

So, in conclusion, no damages have been made and everyone has all their things back, may I please be unbanned :/?

2. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

Appeals on bans less than 1 day will not be considered.

Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.