1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Ban Appeal 2 (1st one was treated unfairly)

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by XxProzorzzxX, Nov 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XxProzorzzxX

XxProzorzzxX Celebrity Meeper

Ign: XxProzorzzxX
    Reason: Sexual Reference
    Time: around 24 hours ago
    Banned by: Nasapc

Hello, I am appealing for my ban again. My appeal was treated inconsiderately and was very one-sided. They treated the words I have said to cause my ban to be looked in a negative perspective. In this situation, it all depends on the context. The context was the topic of Dart_Knight finding another skyblock island to join. The negative term for “butt buddy” was clearly not used in its negative form. To understand this, it is like saying the word grass or coke. If you use it in the negative meaning in the context that is considered drug-reference, but if you use it in its positive definition in the context that is completely legal. As for the urban dictionary link, the negative term was the third definition; therefore it is the third most common definition. The most common definition was the term I used and you cannot say that I did not use it in any other form of the word. If you crawled into my skin, you would understand that I am completely innocent.

Oroperion stated, “Denied. This is your second offense for sexual content, and the ban was fully justified. As for your link to urban dictionary, look at the third definition of it. It was clearly out of line and inappropriate, and given you have a history of sexual content bans, this ban will stand. See you in 5 days.” This is true. This was the second time I have been “banned”. The first time, I was guilty, I can understand, yet that time was months ago. This time, the ban is not justified. I am banned because of sexual reference, but what reference was I making in the context? In the context of the conversation, the negative definition does not make any sense whatsoever, therefore this is not justified.

DianaB72 stated, “In the rule book: Minor infractions will incur punishments listed below, however if language contains sexual content, drug-related or other severe hate-related content (including but not limited to racial, religious, sexual orientation, etc) there will be up to a 3 day-permanent issued with no warnings. Mild content will incur a 1-3 day temp ban with no warning. The phrase you used has sexual content.” Clearly, my ban is 5 days, yet you said up to a 3 day-permanent issue. My phrase did not contain sexual content in the context. If you want to say that context doesn’t matter, then what if I said, “I like grass/coke.” Would I get banned for drug-reference? I doubt that. The phrase I said was, “dart is my butt buddy”. In the context, that would mean that dart was a close friend of mine.

I would also ask for a screenshot of the conversation.

I would like to be unbanned, if not, atleast my ban shortened to 3 days. And yes, this matters to me a lot because I extremely enjoy playing this game especially when I have break. I ask you kindly, with all consideration from my heart that I could possibly be allowed to play over this break. If I may, I ask to please not instant-deny this. Thank you so much.

Iatemyfriends and Flamedemond like this.
  2. Iatemyfriends

Iatemyfriends Supreme Leader

Since when was butt buddy deemed as sexual language. I've been called gay a few times and nothings been done about it. I couldn't care less now but are mods needing to go through a maturity course? I feel like the mods like to act if their 3 years old. He said butt buddy INAPPROPRIATE BAN HIM NOW. Like seriously, all of the old meepers know this context for it was used quite often. I'm sorry but dang these mods are 'dumdums'.

Erebus45 likes this.
  3. XxProzorzzxX

XxProzorzzxX Celebrity Meeper

:/

4. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

*they're

I'll shorten it to expire from 1 day from about an hour from now. Regardless you know what the term connotes, do not use it. Iate you criticize our maturity, we intend make the server usable by all age groups and in this instance specificallysexual orientations, so we discipline keeping this in mind. Accepted, see you in a day.

Iatemyfriends and XxProzorzzxX like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.