1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Back to School Sale

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Fuzzlr, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Fuzzlr

Fuzzlr Owner Staff Member Owner

I have chosen to invest my time and energy over the past few weeks because I see potential here. When Klutch sent me a passionate message about how some people were dissatisfied and leaving the server, I had to do something. I wanted to show everyone how the project I had spent years supporting and working on was worth revitalizing. I wanted to get back to the core of what has made MeepCraft one of the longest running servers- the vibrant community and economy; a charismatic staff; friendly players. As soon as I saw how passionate everyone here was about improving the server, I knew it was all worth something. At first, I couldn’t bring myself to find my passion in the game, and that’s when I realized something needed to be changed. So we changed everything from the ground up with the MeepCraft 1.10 relaunch. With all the new changes, I found that I actually have great satisfaction in playing the game. Since I found that passion within myself, with hard work and advertisement, I am confident that other people will too. This month we are finally going to have advertising for the server to help revitalize the player count. However, advertisement is not cheap, and we will need to raise a large amount of money before September 8. It will take a combination of hard work and strategy to make the investment worth it. That's why I'm asking you to help out by purchasing a rank 30% off during our Back to School sale. If you can support us, I have no doubt that we will achieve great things this month. I want to show everyone here that I am extremely dedicated to making this work, and I have no doubt that you will be pleasantly surprised with the results.

2. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

#First. Welcome back Fuzzlr!

cooey, Pmx728, Imperfectly and 5 others like this.
  3. Kachess

Kachess Celebrity Meeper

Alrighty, hey fuzz.

GroovyGrevous likes this.
  4. TechnoTyson

TechnoTyson Popular Meeper

I'm so glad you've found fun in the server again xD it's awesome to see, Loving the fuzzlr elytra challenge still I want to try and do it in under 30 seconds

Photoave12 and GroovyGrevous like this.
  5. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Thank you so much for all the work you've done recently <3

6. Alexxaaa

Alexxaaa Celebrity Meeper

Woohoo !!:)

Pmx728 and GroovyGrevous like this.
  7. Niiicck

Niiicck Retired SuperMod

Love ya fuzz, thanks for all your time your spending on us.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
    Courtneyyy and GroovyGrevous like this.
  8. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

Awesome!

GroovyGrevous likes this.
  9. SX1

SX1 Celebrity Meeper

I think that is pretty awesome to hear Fuzzlr. I for one won't be on the server due to college homework, and getting addicted to steam. I do hope that you can get the server back on the right track, and I believe this is a great step forward making Meepcraft 1.10. I'll cheer everyone here on the sidelines and good luck!

Also, when did the forums change? Gone for 2 weeks and decided to peep back in while doing a break from homework to see some change... I think it's nice to have the logos on the categories, even if I'm not used to it.

Darke_Amethyst and GroovyGrevous like this.
  10. oraleDK

oraleDK Meeper

Cool stuff, at 30% off I will definitely consider buying supreme and doing more giveaways!

Photoave12 and GroovyGrevous like this.
  11. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

*is happy*

12. Photoave12

Photoave12 Popular Meeper

If a rank seller would message me I would almost certainly spend some meebles to get an upgrade

$5.60 later and I'm now a premium rank!

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
    CluelessKlutz likes this.
  13. MrTonycat

MrTonycat Celebrity Meeper

Wow, this directly mirrors my response just a couple days before the reset happened. I was done with MC but this server overhaul really made me get back into it! Great job with everything, and I know that there's lots more work to be done, and some hiccups here and there with the rapid change, but in the end we can really make a difference if we find the determination to do so! I look forward to seeing where this goes.

CluelessKlutz and Pmx728 like this.
  14. frostydayo

frostydayo Popular Meeper

Tempting offer fuzzlr, and it's great to see you back!

15. Burritoh

Burritoh Popular Meeper

:| hmm by September 8th? hm

Courtneyyy likes this.
  16. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

Guys remember! The more $ we make this month, the more people will join Meep! The more people that join Meep, the more we can invest in new development! You all say you want to help Meep be great, HELP SUPPORT! Lets kick it off right!!!

Side note, Thank you Fuzzlr for everything lately. Its been a real pleasure working with you.

17. Photoave12

Photoave12 Popular Meeper

Is there a specific monetary goal? (Obviously as much as possible) but is there anything specific the staff is saving for? If so, how far are we towards that goal? @KlutchDecals

Last edited: Sep 6, 2016
  18. Dockson

Dockson Celebrity Meeper

Well, spent 52 euro (58 dollars) on Supreme. I knew even before buying it that I would regret it. I mean, come on. It is a price you would pay for a new AAA game. I have seen the period of time when advertising was enabled. It was pretty much a spam of welcomes and very VERY low retention rate of new players. Of all the thousands of people, who joined the server back then only a few stuck around.

So... why did I pay for my rank then?

Hope, I guess.

Hope, that the few players the server will retain from advertising will make a difference. That they will slowly but surely populate the worlds. Buying an AAA title would definitely be preferable for an individual, but it's a selfish thing to do in regard to the server. Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I sure as hell hope the collected money will make a difference.

Don't make me regret my decision even more with things like a new thousand dollars spawn, when we have amazing architects. Be smart about it. High impact, low budget projects. Quality of life updates. Expand on existing content, don't add stuff that's obsolete.

Last but not least, a thank you for what you've already done. :)

19. Fire_M3mes

Fire_M3mes New Meeper

Wow fuzz this is a amazing attribute and i am glad u feel this way about the server now
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 26, 2016, Original Post Date: Oct 26, 2016 ---
    this is awseom fuzz I'm glad u feel this way

20. 00000

00000 Guest

lol