1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Auto Replace.

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Marshy_88, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Marshy_88

Marshy_88 Celebrity Meeper

So I thought of a fun game. Some devices have a bar above their keyboard with suggestions. So post your suggestion story here. For example here's mine.

They could make bottles it's only been drunk at the bathroom at like good morning beautiful day and Phil aims at providing a Vernon Davis said he would have been like that for a while and then did this to me at the cafe on floor of representatives and Phil aims in kings cross country skiing and snowboarding .

Have fun if this is fun.

2. Wiggle_Waggle

Wiggle_Waggle Popular Meeper

I went to forest and got a burger from a house and ate it. please call me so we can talk about it.

Marshy_88 likes this.
  3. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

You know that the government of a sudden I don't think I'm going to get the chance of getting the same thing over and over again and I love my friends to the gym with the same thing to me that I have a nice dream about the same thing as the only way I can get the same thing to me I was in my room for a long way in which a man of my life is a great day to be a good day.

Marshy_88 likes this.
  4. Vamp1re_Man

Vamp1re_Man Celebrity Meeper

I'm gonna be the only person I want in the past week but it's so funny when you have to be finished and I can't sleep with no sleep anymore ok I'll just do the work you do to me and I'll try and it won't let you sleep on the ground or sleep with you sleep in the bed of the night before I sleep with my brother in bed with a good dad sleep on the ground he is a little bit more than I am in the world and my daddy brother and brother I am so hungry and hungry I am hungry for dinner but it's so funny

Marshy_88 likes this.