1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Athens (accepting donations)

Discussion in 'Towns Archive' started by MochaCorgiPine, Apr 15, 2018.

1. MochaCorgiPine

MochaCorgiPine Active Meeper

I am accepting donations of any kind for my town, all donations will be going into the town bank and being used on bettering and expanding the town as well as welcoming new members. <3

Anyone who donated will get paid 250-500 meebles every week till their donation is paid off (unless stated they dont want it paid back)

Donations:
    @cooey - 15k- 500 meebles a week - 30 weeks

If you would like to donate comment the amount below and send it to freakboy3452 on meep, thats me <3
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 16, 2018, Original Post Date: Apr 15, 2018 ---
    I have recieved other donations but the people have asked for it not to be payed back so i will not write them on this list as this is to help me give back and remember but huge thank you to them <3
    Every donation helps to expand and keep up with the upkeep every day <3

2. J055Y_

J055Y_ Celebrity Meeper

Currently, your donation system provides no incentive for users to invest. I acknowledge that you are marketing it as "donation", however if you intend to garner more contributions, you need to provide an incentive. I would suggest interest paid back on the transactions. Nothing scandalous, but a fixed rate declared in your terms of donation (if you can really call it that, given that you are paying back the money).

Example:

Say if I were to donate 20,000 meebles to you for the progression of your town, and you paid it back incrementally, I would expect a slight increase on the return rate in exchange for the upfront fees I paid in order to secure the results that you desire for your goal (i.e. your town). I'll use 5% rate as an example.

20,000 * 1.05 (5% increase) is 21,000, therefore I would expect 21,000 meebles paid back total. If this was done over 4 weeks, it would work out to 5,250 meebles per week paid back to me.

FamousZAmos likes this.
  3. MochaCorgiPine

thank you for that but i am doing this to have funds at the time being while i build up my town and for materials and such, i would rather pay it back in increments then pay more then what i got because then i would be losing money
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 16, 2018, Original Post Date: Apr 16, 2018 ---
    although at a later time i would like to try that but for now this is what i can do

4. twomoo1119

twomoo1119 Celebrity Meeper

ATTENTION ALL INVESTORS

This is one way i got a lot of money to make a town fast. Some people still havent cashed in their bonds yet ;)

5. MochaCorgiPine

What do you mean cashed in their bonds??

6. twomoo1119

twomoo1119 Celebrity Meeper

Read the thread

7. MochaCorgiPine

Will be paying cooey back in full today thank you for your donation <3