1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Architect Application From xDoctorDerek

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Doctor_HarD, Apr 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doctor_HarD

Doctor_HarD Popular Meeper

Member Name xDoctorDerek

Additional In Game Names: N/A

How old are you? 21

Do you have Discord? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) Getting back into Meep so can NOT give a good estimate just yet. I do spend good amount of time on building servers though.

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) Getting back into Meep so can NOT give a good estimate just yet. I do spend good amount of time on building servers though.

Have you ever been architect or builder on this or any other server? Yes

References: Please give IGN's Adrian

Introduction: Hey, my name is Derek and I have been playing minecraft on and off ever since around 2011. Meepcraft was my first server I really got addicted to it and played it for around 3-4 years. In my time with Meepcraft I was helper twice and architect once. I have always enjoyed the community surrounding Meep and would love the opportunity to work my way back into it as an architect. I have been building on creative servers recently but I prefer to be around others when building and surround myself in an amazing community which is the reason I am returning to Meep.

Why should you be Architect? I would make a good Architect due to my skills with design, architecture, and terraforming. I am a well rounded builder as well as a team player.

What builds have you completed on the server and where might they be located? Back around 2014/2015 I was architect and built a hunger games spawn and also worked with OldChopper on a new towny spawn but I do not believe it was ever used.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: The build shown in my imgur album is unfinished, but I think there is enough there to show my potential for the finished product.

How much experience do you have using Voxel and Worldedit? I have used voxel before but prefer to hand build terrain for most of the part. I can use voxel / WE brushes for the basic layout though. I am very confident with world edit and work efficiently with it.

Build Picture Uploads:

Build Picture Link: Imgur

2. ProofMan

ProofMan Active Meeper

yea

Doctor_HarD likes this.
  3. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

+1
    Great builds

Doctor_HarD likes this.
  4. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

Hey xDoctorDerek
    I took a look at your builds and they look really good! They sort of give off a kind of medieval vibe when I look at them. Probably because of the choice of blocks, but they look really well done! I think you'd make a nice return to the team as architect.
    +1

Doctor_HarD likes this.
  5. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Celebrity Meeper

known him for a while and he won’t disappoint with his builds or communication skills :) +1

Doctor_HarD likes this.
  6. andrewrobins

andrewrobins My views are my own.

Hey Doctor, am I right in thinking you was trial when I was? In regards to this app could you please keep updating it with more images of build progression? or more builds whilst this app is reviewed over next week or so thanks.

currently undecided.
    :)

smk, riri30, fasehed and 2 others like this.
  7. GingerManOWNS

GingerManOWNS Selfie Master! BOW!!

+1 Build looks really good

Doctor_HarD likes this.
  8. Doctor_HarD

Doctor_HarD Popular Meeper

Sure I can keep updating it with more pics. I do not always continue to contribute to that. Sometiems I start some new builds so you might get some different pictures to show some different styles.

smk, fasehed, Toostenheimer and 2 others like this.
  9. Candy_Master

Candy_Master The Canadian Candy

10. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

Better than most of the recent arch’s meep has had over the years +1

Epicdude141 and Doctor_HarD like this.
  11. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

Accepted to Arch Trials!
    Welcome back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.