1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Architect Application from TotallyNotNotch

Discussion in 'Denied' started by TotallyNotNotch, Dec 10, 2020.

1. TotallyNotNotch

TotallyNotNotch Active Meeper

Member Name
    TotallyNotNotch

Additional In Game Name(s):
    BillsIntern, Deranged Disciple, Joe Biden Jr...

Discord Name:
    Yes

When did you join MeepCraft?

How many hours per day do you spend on MeepCraft? (average)
    4-5

Have you ever held an architect/builder position on MeepCraft or another server?
    Yes

References (IGNs):
    AdrianBFaust
    Achmed
    EllieEllie
    Voluntarism
    BlendyCat
    Synergizer
    PHILLLLLLL

Introduction:
    Heya, I'm totally (not) Notch and I joined meep in mid-late 2012 when it was quite a busy place. I'm from Australia and am currently a student, and Meepcraft and Minecraft in general have been fun hobbies of mine. Meepcraft was one of the first servers I had come across and has probably been my most favourite server to play on in general.

I like coming up with ideas, and working with others to make them happen - which is what I have done on a previous server I was staff on. My favourite gamemode has always been Towny, and whilst Meepcraft has changed over the years - I still find it fun, and I want to help meep grow again.

Whilst on Meep, I have helped out with a few towns and am currently working on the Adventure Islands project in creative. It's an idea which I had submitted earlier which I hope could become its own gamemode in the future, or perhaps be used for Airship when it comes back. I like getting feedback from others, when I'm building or working on something as I think listening to multiple opinions and different views is important if you want to succeed on a project.

Why should you be an Architect?
    I would love to be considered for Architect as I really want to make a difference on meep. I have a lot of ideas and concepts which I believe could make a positive impact on meepcraft by well, building new things and working with the staff team. I also have experience in ComArch and as an architect on another, smaller server. I am keen to work in a group environment and listen to others. I have a lot of ideas which I would like to work on, which following consultation with others could be of benefit to the server. I'm flexible and have a lot of spare time on my hands, which I'd be happy to use as an Architect.
    I'm dedicated and happy to help make meepcraft a better place by building. I also like listening to feedback of others, and am open to suggestions as well as working with other people in a team environment. When I've been staff on other servers, I've helped out with putting together creative ideas and new concepts.

What builds have you completed on the server, and where are they located?
    I've completed a few builds, primarily in ComArch on this server. I've been working on the "Adventure Islands" idea I've submitted earlier. I have also created a little "tower defence" themed map(which is incomplete), and a new fancy "royal alley" in comarch which I intend to either be part of the adventure island or be used as an asset. I also have a few builds around towny too. A few of my builds are in a flat space in comarch where they can be used for other things as assets.

How much experience do you have using Voxel and Worldedit?
    From my experience in ComArch and elsewhere, I have sufficient experience in Voxel and Worldedit.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know:
    I like coming up with ideas, suggestions and making prototypes of things.

Note: most of my builds are in the dropbox thing. I wasn't able to recover all of my builds as some have been lost/gone missing.

Build Portfolio Link:
    Dropbox - mep - Simplify your life

Build Portfolio Uploads:

Attached Files:

KyloMeep, Hyori and Adrian like this.
  2. Voluntarism

Voluntarism Well-Known Meeper

+87
    Very helpful and creative

Adrian, Etherion and TotallyNotNotch like this.
  3. Trexy

Trexy Celebrity Meeper

+1 wouldnt hurt to have more archs

Adrian and TotallyNotNotch like this.
  4. ImNotBlonde

ImNotBlonde Celebrity Meeper

5. Etherion

Etherion Popular Meeper

6. walrusblob

walrusblob Meeper

+1
    you were really helpful with me once. big respect. staff potential all over

7. Jobr01

Jobr01 Meeper

+1
    You gave me a ton of glass for free. You're also pretty nice in chat. Pog.

8. LJJJJJJJ

LJJJJJJJ Popular Meeper

+1
    If phil is in I guess what could the harm be

9. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

Hello,
    You've improved a ton as a builder since joining ComArch! Unfortunately we have decided to deny this app. We'd like you to work on improving your exterior and interior before reapplying! Please reach out to either myself or Andy if you have any questions. :)