1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Architect Application from Teddypines

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by teddypines, Feb 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddypines

teddypines tendie enthusiast

Member Name Teddypines

Additional In Game Names: N/A

How old are you? 15

Do you have Discord? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) Mon, Fri, 2-5, Tue-Thu, 1-3

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 2-7

Have you ever been architect or builder on this or any other server? No

References: Please give IGN's @AdrianBFaust

Introduction: Hello. I’m teddypines. I first joined Meep sometime in 2014. I played for a week then quit. Later, though, I was browsing my server list, looking for something to do (preferably towny) and came upon Meep. This was late October of 2016.
    I loved it in Gamma. I made my own town. About three days later there was the reset. Bummer. I joined New London and loved it there. That fell after a few months. Bummer. I then proceeded to hop between towns (Legend, Newcastle, Aureum). I built a lot of things in those places.

Why should you be Architect? I can build. When I first joined Meep I was absolutely trash at building. But I enjoyed it and pursued it. Especially when I was in Newcastle with @EmperorMeznik (he taught me a lot) I became a much better builder. Still can’t run a town to save my life though.
    I’ve got my flaws, but I’ve been playing this game for years and kinda know my way around by now.

What builds have you completed on the server and where might they be located? The town of Aureum is probably my best build. Admittedly I got a lot of help from @Alexxx (now Cyllicon) and @alex77034. Pictures are included. Coordinates are approximately -7500/60/500. Or just go to /t spawn Legend and find it on the outpost list.

I also made an /ast build in Creative. It’s my /plot home 1. It’s not amazing so I decided not to add pictures, but I’m proud of it nonetheless.

Most of my builds are on other servers. This is because Meep doesn’t have large plots or voxel/worldedit. Of course, since advertising is totally illegal, I won’t name the server. But if you want to check out my builds more, or verify they’re mine, don’t hesitate to ask.

I've included pictures of some of my best below.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: My big weakness. People who have worked with me before know this. You might also tell from the great number of small projects I have. I tend to start building, lose motivation and quit. People working around me and deadlines, as well as specific jobs, help me overcome that.

How much experience do you have using Voxel and Worldedit? Some. Not a ton.

Of course, I can work //copy and //paste. I can also use //br, //cyl and the like.
    I know the basics of Voxel. I don’t have a plethora of experience, though. I've included some voxel I've done below as well.

Build Picture Uploads:

Build Picture Link: Imgur

andrewrobins, Meznik and Erebus45 like this.
  2. Meznik

Meznik Celebrity Meeper

Really? I remember it the other way around
    Anyways, you're a great builder and can get stuff done, and I think it'd be cool to see you as an architect and see how it goes.
    +1

3. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

+1 great builds, great work ethic.

4. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Accepted as a ComArch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.