1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Architect Application from Synergizer

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Synergizer, Mar 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Synergizer

Synergizer Well-Known Meeper

Member Name Synergizer

Additional In Game Names: Pedro999867, no longer in my ownership tho

How old are you? 20

Do you have Discord? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 5-10

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 5-10

Have you ever been architect or builder on this or any other server? Yes

References: Please give IGN's Lordmellow

Introduction: Im Aidan, I live in California, I have always been that shy kid who doesn't know how to talk to people in public, I just never know how to fit with other people extrovertly, so I came to Minecraft where i could get away from the real world. I am also a very creative person, so i enjoyed doing art my entire life, but when it came to Minecraft, the only skill i really enjoyed was building. you could just keep adding and adding and adding and suddenly your work became a masterpiece, Minecraft was my place of serenity, i felt welcome to be here. I used to play on this server a long time ago, like late 2015 and i was still ignorant at building in a sense but i was still pretty good at it, i've worked on many servers building spawns and such and i really got into building, but then school got in the way so that stopped for me, after school stopped getting tough i came back to Minecraft and the server i came back to because i had to many memories of it was here, Meepcraft, and i've been here ever since i join back 2 years ago, in October 2019 i applied and got accepted but later got demoted, i did things that i regret, and at the time i didnt take things seriously enough, i also feel like the stress really got to my head because we were doing so much stuff very quickly with the expectation of it needing to be done within days for revamp, and the way i projected that stress was wrong, but i really hope to be able to come back in different circumstances as we wont be having so many quick deadlines. Regarding when i live streamed the arch world, i truly regret what i did and i wasnt myself at the time, i will not be live streaming ever again, i got into a stupid phase because everyone else was doing live streaming and i accidentally leaked a place which take responsibility for, that was my fault, and t will never happen again.

Why should you be Architect? I feel i should be architect because i got experience from working on many servers and i really would like to work with the team again, i understand that last time i was architect i made mistakes that i regret to this day, and i really hope that i can come back to do what i love again, this server means a lot to me so i want to make it better, its pretty much all i do all day, i haven't been able to do much on the server lately so i'd like to refill that with building again, id like to be able to redeem myself and be able to build for the server again and put all that time and potential to good use. Id really love the opportunity to be able to do what I love. this is something that i can see myself doing for along time for this server and i really want to show this server what i have to offer

What builds have you completed on the server and where might they be located? I worked on new terrarium, and a worked on the one of the lobbies for the new upcoming things coming to the server , most of my builds are located in meep dev and legend dev

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: There are other builds that i do no have pictures of but Adrian and clue can corroborate that i have built some of the things in revamp, i am unable to take pictures of them because some of them because i don't have access to them anymore so there is literally no way for me to show them....

How much experience do you have using Voxel and Worldedit? I am very good with world edit, will definitely need a refresher on voxel as i haven't done that for awhile

Build Picture Uploads:

Build Picture Link:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
    andrewrobins likes this.
  2. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

Hello syn,
    I'm gonna be completely honest, your app is not great at all for 2 main reasons
    1. Build Pics- I understand that you have been arch before but I would like to see more, I know you've built way more, please put it here. I'd also like to see something other than modern and also more terraforming

2. You have not addressed your previous run as Arch. Both you and I know your last run ended terribly. You literally live-streamed arch world twice. Could you please bring light on how you changed since? What could you have done better? Why are you better suited to be arch now? I would also like you to explain your actions in chat, how do we know that this will not happen again if we repromote you? Please try to convince us to give you a second chance. Also applying because "you are bored" is not a great reason to apply.

Liz, CluelessKlutz, IzzSt and 2 others like this.
  3. Meznik

Meznik Celebrity Meeper

I recognize that you may have experience in building, but your application seemed very, very unprofessional and only you referencing things you've done in revamp. (Pretty sure you also need a minimum of 10 images of your terraforming/builds, etc)
    Gotta be a -1 on this one, sorry.

CluelessKlutz, qazini and Adrian like this.
  4. AwesomeAdoGamer

AwesomeAdoGamer Celebrity Meeper

good builds, thats the point of an architect +1

5. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

Denied. Please DM me on discord to discuss in private.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.