1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Architect Application from Synergizer

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Synergizer, Oct 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Synergizer

Synergizer Well-Known Meeper

Member Name Synergizer

Additional In Game Names: Synergizer

How old are you? 19

Do you have Discord? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) a play a considerable amount of time

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) a lot more time on the weekends cuz i am 100% free

Have you ever been architect or builder on this or any other server? Yes

References: Please give IGN's Ocifer
    AdrianBFaust

Introduction: I am Synergizer, I used to play on this server in 2014, and quit due to school reasons. Over a year ago I decided to come back to Minecraft, so I came back here because this was such a great community and I hope it can become something better than it is now

Why should you be Architect? I have a lot of experience with building, I have a ton of builds over the years when I played Minecraft, I have worked with many server being a builder

What builds have you completed on the server and where might they be located? Some of them are in towny and others are on Clue's private development server.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: building is my passion in minecraft, and its what I do best

How much experience do you have using Voxel and Worldedit? I know world edit commands very well and some voxel commands too.

Build Picture Uploads:

Build Picture Link:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
  2. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.