1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Architect Application from MysticLegend

Discussion in 'Denied' started by MysticLegend, Feb 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MysticLegend

MysticLegend Meeper

Member Name MysticLegend

Additional In Game Names: ItsMeLegend

How old are you? 13

Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 3 Hours

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 3+ Hours

Have you ever been architect or builder on this or any other server? Yes

References: Please give IGN's

Introduction: Hello! My name is Nick and I'm a nerd in gaming. I have ben gaming for about 5-6 years now. My ign is MysticLegend, but some people call me Nick. My favorite sports are baseball and basketball. My favorite colors are white and red. I have 1 dog and 1 cat and the dogs name is Charlie and the cats name is Boots. I am 13 years old and I'm in the 7th grade. This is my second time applying for staff, the first time was for helper, but it was poorly made.

Why should you be Architect? I think I should be a architect because I'm a pretty good builder if I say so my self. I do get some compliments on my building for example /pwarp boston is a town I have built and designed myself. Building is one of my favorite things to doing in minecraft and I think that would be really helpful to the server.

What builds have you completed on the server and where might they be located? Some of the build I have done on meepcraft are my two creative plots. Also like I mentioned in the WSYBA or "Why should you be Architect' At /pwarp boston I have designed and built all the houses there atm.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Not much more to tell about me cause not much goes on in my life xD

How much experience do you have using Voxel and Worldedit? I have very much experience using worldedit, but not voxel. I have used voxel some, but not as much as worldedit because I have helped on servers with worldedit but never was really introduced to voxel

Build Picture Uploads:

Build Picture Link:

Attached Files:

2. MysticLegend

MysticLegend Meeper

0_0 I forgot refrences hopefully it dosen't really affect it

3. fasehed

fasehed Celebrity Meeper

-.7 just because you didn't show a lot of builds, Also maybe a little more detailed app and builds next time?

4. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

If that statue is all you have, then -1.

Aside from that, statues are unoriginal. I haven't really seen you ingame much, statue is a bit mediocre imo.

I do wish you good luck, but this -1 stays.

evilalec555 and Trexy like this.
  5. MysticLegend

MysticLegend Meeper

Thx for the response

6. MysticLegend

MysticLegend Meeper

Thx for the response and also I tried to put more pictures but it wouldn't let me

7. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

Is that your only build? Also statues don't take as much skill.

8. Trexy

Trexy Celebrity Meeper

Your only build is a statue? I can build one of those and trust me, I cannot build.
    You can't build any better then the current staff team from what I see.
    You literally applied for Helper what?, 2 weeks past.
    Your signature says you're in 8th Grade. You say you're in 7th grade. Which grade are you?
    On your Helper Application, I believe you said you're 17?, and your profile says you're 17 too.
    You're not very active on TS or IN-GAME for that matter.
    I do wish you best of luck but unfortunately I cannot let this -1 leave.

cooey likes this.
  9. FatBrownMan

FatBrownMan Celebrity Meeper

Hey Mystic I've seen you around and your a decent builder but I don't see anything unique in any of your builds I'm not saying they're bad but they're not unique for now Ill give a +0.5

P.s: Im highliting all the important bits.

Good luck! :)

MysticLegend likes this.
  10. andrewrobins

andrewrobins My views are my own.

Hello.
    Me and the architects wish you good luck but we will require a lot more that that one build to judge your skill, so we will not deny this yet but we ask you to wow us with more builds. gl
    Andrew

SpongeyStar likes this.
  11. MysticLegend

MysticLegend Meeper

Ok Andrew and I was trying but for some reason it wouldn't let me add more photos that's why I didn't show anymore

12. _MacintoshWave_

_MacintoshWave_ Celebrity Meeper

- the landscape wasn't bad, but is the only good thing about your build.
    -only one picture
    -anyone can build a statue
    -the base of the statue is a bit too flashy and "tryhardy"
    gl

13. MiniArch_

MiniArch_ Popular Meeper

Hey mystic! sorry buddy but I have to give you a -1. In order for me to give someone my +1 on an arch app, I need to be amazed....this wasn't that app. It wasn't the worst but the builds you show us needs to be more....

Wish you all the best! Don't give up! Work on your skills and try to get your name known on meep!

Good Luck!

Miniarch

14. Vamp1re_Man

Vamp1re_Man Celebrity Meeper

You definitely need way more builds to be considered. Trying going through some of the old arch applications and look at how many builds they uploaded and the quality that went into building them.

15. GingerManOWNS

GingerManOWNS Selfie Master! BOW!!

I'm not going to vote until I see some more builds. I see the statue sure I mean I suck literally SUCK at building but I know building a statue isn't the most complex thing Arch's build. So show us some more builds bud. Good luck!

16. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

I'm pretty sure everyone agrees that the only build you have isn't much of a server build.
    Unless if you have other builds, -1.

17. marshallmafers

marshallmafers Celebrity Meeper

Due to the fact that you applied February 25th, a month ago, and still only have 1 picture of a player statue. It's a big -1 from me.
    I also don't see why this hasn't been denied yet.

Applying for Architect on this server is a serious thing. Having a weak application and only 1 picture of a player statue isn't making it any better. Please re-apply in a couple of months even a year. Get better at building, post more pictures, and learn how to right resumes and essays. All of these will better your chances at getting accepted.

18. andrewrobins

andrewrobins My views are my own.

Denied
    Good luck in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.