1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Architect Application from Candy_Master

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Candy_Master, Apr 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Candy_Master

Candy_Master The Canadian Candy

Member Name Candy_Master

Additional In Game Names: N/A

How old are you? 18 (19 this year)

Do you have Discord? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) Varies, if arch can be as needed

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) Varies, if arch can be as needed

Have you ever been architect or builder on this or any other server? Yes

References: Please give IGN's AdrianBFaust

Introduction: Hey I am Candy/Kassidy, I am a Canadian eh', and have been playing on Meep since probably around 2013 I believe, or that is what I can remember and decided to try and place blocks and it looked nice so I kept at it here and on Sims 4 and in general

Why should you be Architect? I'd be a suitable Architect because I enjoy creating and have had lot's of experience with it, on this server and others. I work well individually or as a team and have been Architect multiple times on Meep alone, and would be able to contribute nice creations to the sever.

What builds have you completed on the server and where might they be located? I cannot provide pictures due to the fact I got a new laptop and wiped clean my desktop, but I contributed builds to the Clicker world, edited stuff in world warp spawns, have built ctf, infected, boomo, current Towns warp spawn, Azemar in the town Legend, and more that I cannot remember.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know:

How much experience do you have using Voxel and Worldedit? I am well versed in W/E but not much in Voxel, but I can always learn how to use them by one the Architect team.

Build Picture Uploads:

Build Picture Link:

2. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Celebrity Meeper

+1 good builder

Candy_Master and GingerManOWNS like this.
  3. GingerManOWNS

GingerManOWNS Selfie Master! BOW!!

+1 Amazing builder

Candy_Master likes this.
  4. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

You are certainly qualified building-wise. However, during your last run as Arch, you had issues taking directions from others and working as a team. How will you address that this time around?

5. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Celebrity Meeper

+1

Candy_Master likes this.
  6. andrewrobins

andrewrobins My views are my own.

+1 hello. In regards to taking directions from teams, iv never had any issues with candy. In fact I have a long history in having come toe to toe with moderation staff as they have been known to be hard nosed. Sometimes you have to know when to take constructive criticism and when to show passion. If you can balance this no problem.

7. Midnight_Galaxy

Midnight_Galaxy ✧゚・:*Forever Reading *:・゚✧

-1 you have showed on multiple occasions your inability to take direction from people outside and within the staff team.

CluelessKlutz and Vexmae like this.
  8. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

+1
    Great builder and trustworthy

Candy_Master likes this.
  9. Candy_Master

Hey I have not been Arch for a long while, so I am sorry you feel that way, but I would become more open to working with others when the time comes from it I am just use to working alone or with one other and able to have lots of leeway on projects. Although I am adaptable and can become more use to working with others.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 5, 2020, Original Post Date: Apr 4, 2020 ---
    I’m sorry you feel that way Midnight, but I have felt in the 2 years since I was last architect and worked with you that I have changed and am now capable working as a team, and following the guidelines.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
    CluelessKlutz, smk, Erebus45 and 2 others like this.
  10. AwesomeAdoGamer

AwesomeAdoGamer Celebrity Meeper

Building is building
    +1

Candy_Master likes this.
  11. Courtneyyy

Courtneyyy Admin Princess Staff Member Helper Media Elder

You’re an amazing builder and Meep would be lucky to have you. I’ve only had the opportunity to work with for a short time here and there while I was staff. With the new “revamp”, the arch team needs to remain completely separate from the moderation team and like Andy said sometimes moderation teams like to be too involved. I understand that majority of the world is sitting at home right now due to an unfortunate crisis so you’ve been able to have the spare time. You often went MIA for periods of time and just popped out and then randomly popped back in. Is your interest building right now solely due to being stuck at home? Are you planning to contribute time for awhile even after things in the world go back to normal? You mentioned in your app that it pretty much depends on need but that’s not really an answer when things vary from project to project unless you plan on giving it 100%.

Overall, +1 good luck.

Vexmae likes this.
  12. Candy_Master

Hey court! Last time I was Arch I still was in school, so half the time I was sleep deprived and all that was the cause of popping on and off. Even when not in quarantine I now have a better schedule that'd allow me to stay around, and play more often now. I'm also in general playing Meep more often now not just building like I have in past... like actually getting my own amour lol.

Summers likes this.
  13. Midnight_Galaxy

Midnight_Galaxy ✧゚・:*Forever Reading *:・゚✧

Accepted for Trial Arch. Welcome back!

CluelessKlutz, Adrian and qazini like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.