1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Architect Application from AdrianIsEpic

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Adrian, Oct 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

Member Name AdrianIsEpic

Additional In Game Names: N/A

How old are you? 21

Do you have Discord? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 1-2

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) like 6

Have you ever been architect or builder on this or any other server? Yes

References: Please give IGN's Synergizer

Introduction: Hello, my name is Adrian. I have been playing Meep for nearly four and a half years. During my time on Meep, I've been staff in numerous towns such as Salad in alpha, Dreamcraft from Beta, Gamma, and currently, I am staff in Legend. For most of my time on this server, I was never really a builder. That started to change around 2 years ago when Legend's ambitious build projects have encouraged me to start building. Since then I've been solid at just about every different build style.

Why should you be Architect? The reason that I am applying is that building is my favorite part of the game at this point and I feel that by getting arch I can continue to do more of what I love.

I feel that I would be a great addition to our arch team for multiple reasons. First, I'm great at building with others, a majority of my builds have been with other people. Second, I'm proficient at all styles of builds which is extremely useful as an architect as you are forced to build with many different styles.

What builds have you completed on the server and where might they be located? I've done quite a few villas outside of /t spawn Legend, I've built a house in Azemar 've built a couple of mansions
    I've done a good portion of the buildings at /pwarp city
    I designed the MGA building with teddy
    I helped with the nation capital
    I built Legend's stadium
    I've also done many other builds on the server

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Last time I was denied due to not having enough terrain. I've worked with @Oci on a couple of terrain projects and I have added some screenshots of my work to my build photos.

How much experience do you have using Voxel and Worldedit? I've been using world edit for many years and I have a deep understanding of Voxel

Build Picture Uploads:

Build Picture Link: link
    (EDIT: Updated link)

Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
  2. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Accepted for architect trials.

Adrian likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.