1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Architect Application from 0zblox

Discussion in 'Denied' started by 0zblox, Jan 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0zblox

0zblox Celebrity Meeper Staff Member Architect

Member Name 0zblox

Additional In Game Names: N/A

How old are you? 18

Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 3-4

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 4-whatever

Have you ever been architect or builder on this or any other server? Yes

References: Please give IGN's Pmx728
    Duckeh_thefox
    Kojo32507
    limonade100
    boyishredstrike
    lolisweet101
    nickxgold

Introduction: Hi im 0zblox, Im 18 and I have played minecraft since being around 14. During my time on minecraft Meepcraft was my main maybe even only occupation. I love building and I love helping others build! AS some may know I was formerly an architect and I wish to proceed being one. I go to college now. My hobbies include sports, cooking and minecraft. I love Minecraft for the creativity and I have a wide mind I want to show. Some may know I was recently and arch and I would like to take another shot at it. Thanks :)

Why should you be Architect? Ever since I started minecraft I loved building. It's probably the only reason Im on minecraft other to than see friends, I used to be an architect and I wish to proceed being one. As some may know I was demoted for using the force tp command to tp to people which lead to my demote. I made a promise last application to help the Meep community and that is something I still would like to progress in. Building is very enjoyable for me; I love the creativity and testing new styles for my builds. I truly have learnt from my mistakes and I would love to be an architect once more. Ever since I stopped being architect I never found fun in minecraft and I would love to enjoy it once again. I have completed various builds throughout my time on minecraft and I wish to share them with you! Being architect was so much fun for me, I was able to help others and build with any block with all the space I wanted. Truly I am sorry for my actions tping to people previously, please one more shot. :p

What builds have you completed on the server and where might they be located? Creative, arch world and some in beta town braveheart.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I was previously architect and have learnt from mistakes.

How much experience do you have using Voxel and Worldedit? I have lots of experience using world edit and voxel, I used them all the time when architect and when I owned my own server back in around 2011.

Build Picture Uploads:

Build Picture Link: http://imgur.com/a/pDjpA

MiniArch_, Pmx728 and Dockson like this.
  2. Qaztar

Qaztar Celebrity Meeper

+1
    High quality builds. Also a good person in general.

Pmx728 likes this.
  3. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

+1
    ~Amazing Builder
    ~Trustworthy
    ~Personable
    ~Mature
    ~Determined (one of the most determined person I know)
    ~Always willing to help
    ~gives great advice on builds
    ~very experienced
    ~High quality builds
    ~kind
    You defiantly deserve another shot at arch. I would be very surprised if this doesn't get accepted.

4. 2leah2

2leah2 Celebrity Meeper

+1 i've seen you once in game, you seem very friendly and your builds are incredible!

5. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

Your build pictures are mostly of the same builds. I saw only 1 big architect quality build, and it wasn't even complete. You are a good builder, but I think you need bigger, more detailed builds. The 1 plot builds aren't catching my attention. -.5

Good luck :)

Last edited: Jan 3, 2016
    xDoctorDerek, Candy_Master and Achmed like this.
  6. xDoctorDerek

xDoctorDerek Popular Meeper

Your application was not the greatest. Even though you don't need to be a good writer to be a builder, I want to share something I disliked about your app. You stated multiple times you were recently architect. That does not mean you were worthy of it because there were many architects a while back when I played that did not deserve it. Now, about your building. Your builds are okay but do not meet meepcraft build expectations in my opinion. They are too small, and the only big one you have is not nearly finished. I do not think you have the building skills to become architect at this time. Goodluck

7. LionWaffles

LionWaffles Well-Known Meeper

+1 you are a very nice person and your builds are amazing!
    Good luck!

Pmx728 likes this.
  8. Perryjay2

Perryjay2 Popular Meeper

Pls, that grass block build was by far the best thing uve ever built.
    Dis guy knows how it is!

lordusan and xDoctorDerek like this.
  9. Forest

Forest Popular Meeper

+1 high quality builds

Pmx728 likes this.
  10. Lord_Walrus

Lord_Walrus Popular Meeper

I'm glad someone finally said something. I enjoy your builds, but honestly, MeepCraft has some of the most exemplary architecture i've seen on Minecraft. Maybe with time you could be great, but for now -1

xDoctorDerek likes this.
  11. interdesirename

interdesirename Celebrity Meeper

I have hired you before and you have built me stuff and i liked it so im happy with this -/+

12. GingerManOWNS

GingerManOWNS Selfie Master! BOW!!

Oz your builds look great. For a town builder...I'm not trying to come off as mean but honestly I'd like to see bigger builds not just one that isn't finished. Your a nice player and I believe after your demotion you changed and wouldn't abuse your perms but still I believe you can do better. Show me something that will make my mouth drop. -1 for now.

Dockson likes this.
  13. marshallmafers

marshallmafers Celebrity Meeper

IMO You're an awesome person, decent builder. But not Server quality.

Your builds are decent, but not server quality. I see you more as an Architect for hire in the towns. Perhaps play around more with World edit, instead of doing everything by hand for big builds, take advantage of easy to use programs (mods such as world edit, voxel, world painter.)

14. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

You're decent.
    But that's it.
    You were demoted for abusing something so dumb. Like... why though?
    You're immature and I don't understand your staff patterns. Didn't you get the position like 3 times for it to be taken away shortly after?

I don't feel that you want the position all that badly, and I also don't feel like you're all that dedicated to meep.
    Currently -1.

Candy_Master likes this.
  15. 0zblox

0zblox Celebrity Meeper Staff Member Architect

I was arch once not 3.
    I am dedicated to meep :/

Toostenheimer and Pmx728 like this.
  16. Joe22FTW

Joe22FTW Celebrity Meeper

+1 great guy and knows how to build

17. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

Honestly, I haven't seen great improvement, and I have no assurance that you won't do the same thing again that got you demoted. Also, your builds could definitely be better. You're a good town builder or small server builder, but I don't believe your builds would be good here. If I see an improvement with you and see better builds that could really fit the server, I wouldn't mind you back in the position. But as of now, I do not believe you are ready.

Candy_Master likes this.
  18. pizzafest

pizzafest Popular Meeper

+1 You deserve this role on the server
    Your a amazing builder and a good person.
    Hope to see you as a architect in the future

0zblox likes this.
  19. me64

me64 Popular Meeper

+1
    In bravehart I have seen his work and it is awesome. He is always very friendly to everyone and he's responsible

Pmx728 likes this.
  20. andrewrobins

andrewrobins My views are my own.

Hey Oz,
    First of all I apologise for the delay in the verdict of this app. This is due to us wanting the full arch team to decide on this. The general verdict was unfortunately a deny.
    The reasons for this are as follows.
    Your builds are very similar to the other archs and we need to see something different to justify another member to the large team we already have. Not that we havn't noticed a change but we still have those issues from your last time on the team to consider.

Don't feel as this is a never ever, just keep progressing. ")
    Good luck in the future if you decide to apply again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.