1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Application For Staff Position

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Joseph s, Nov 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joseph s

Joseph s New Meeper

Hello there staff members of Meepcraft. My name is Severus_Snape11. I am asking for a transition from citizen to helper. I can relate to you in terms of loving to help out I think it would be great to be able to help out fellow Meepcrafters. I love to play on Meepcraft and I do it almost every day it is the best server that I play. (well I only play on two servers :))
    My experience with Meepcraft has been great! I love how you can go to the nether, to Skyblock, and how you can live in a town of your choice, I also love all of the different games, and finally the economy. I like going to the nether because sometimes you can find nether fortresses and there is some cool stuff in them. I just recently joined a Skyblock island with my best friend Patchob but skyblock is a great way to improve your survival skills. I like living in a town because you have a place to store all of your stuff if you are not ranked like me. it is also a place where you can build up levels by going to one of the many free grinders. Or, a town is just a place to hang out. You can also visit other towns and explore around. The economy is great because because it gives the game a point to play. I do not like normal survival because there is not really a purpose and it is just so lonely. On Meepcraft there are plenty of people to play with.
    One of my weakness's is that sometimes I have too much homework to do so I can't play everyday but the days that I can play I play for about 2-3 hrs. Another weakness that I have is sometimes I want to help so much that I can be too generous.
    Well overall I think that I should become a staff member because I love to help people and I think that becoming part of the Meepcraft Staff would help the whole Meepcraft community. Take your time and I hope that you will choose me to become a helper.
    Yours Truly,
    Severus_Snape11
    or, Joseph S.

2. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

This thread is an auto-deny. Please use the format if you decide to reapply in no less than two weeks.

3. Joseph s

Joseph s New Meeper

what is the format

4. MrsMegan

MrsMegan Celebrity Meeper

If you are unable to find the format on the forums it's suggested you don't apply. Part of being a staff member is knowing about the forums. You also advertised your application to me in message.

Flamedemond and StopResetting like this.
  5. Joseph s

Joseph s New Meeper

I am sorry for advertising I just wanted verification that it posted.

6. MeGustaYou

MeGustaYou Popular Meeper

Hi, for this application to be considered, you must use the format.
    http://meepcraft.com/threads/compulsory-application-format-tips.507/
    This will be denied, you may reapply no earlier than two weeks.

Also, you may consider getting more active within the community. This includes forums, and getting to know people in game, or just talking in /shout sometimes. :)

Flamedemond likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.