1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Jessica, Feb 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessica

Jessica Active Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name):iRageFTW
    Date/Time: Don't know
    Reason:Attempting to illegally duplicate items using an in-game glitch
    Ban Length: Perm
    Staff Member:Jwarian
    Why we should consider your appeal: I just got back on the server about 2 days ago to start to pvp and build a town, I have not done anything wrong, therefore this ban really makes me think why? Because the past 2 day all I have done was build a small town and pvp.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
    w1111am and HotAsianBeans like this.
  2. Fred III

Fred III Popular Meeper

This ban was from activity you did on January 31, here's the video I have.

Jessica likes this.
  3. Jessica

Jessica Active Meeper

I'm sorry for attempting to dupe, All I was trying to do was troll some staffs. I have done this many times to staff members where I made some stupid redstone machine for them to come. I didn't think this would get me ban at the moment I was doing it. I knew that the glitch/dupe was patched, I've tried it on my own server. I've just started playing MeepCraft again like 2 days ago and me and my friend Ohyeah95207 built a town called Clockwork. I've been busy making plots and a nice house for myself and Ohyeah95207 I didn't have time to troll anymore after I made this town. I'm truly sorry for attempting to dupe/troll.

4. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

Hi iRageFTW, I appreciate the apology. Just so you know, the server doesn't tolerate any attempts to dupe even if you are trying to troll. I do see you only did it this one time and will reduce your ban to 7 days. In the future, please do not attempt such things on this server.

Jessica and Fred III like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.