1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

App

Discussion in 'Denied' started by jayden240, Aug 12, 2014.

1. jayden240

jayden240 New Meeper

IGN: i dont have one
    Teamspeak: dont have one
    Timezone: EST
    Time online weekday: Summertime! Anyway, I put in around 4-18 on meepcraft
    Time online weekend: 2-10
    Rank changes: Ultimate - Helper
    username:jayden240
    Introduction: Well, I'm not sure what to put what else but what got me into Meepcraft and a bit about myself. Anyway, I'm just an average 14 year old boy and in a few days, I'll be 15! Anyway, I have a dog as you may know from my profile. His name's Oreo, and in my spare time when I'm not playing meepcraft I'm with him, my friends, or my pesky little brother doing some random things. Anyway, I joined meepcraft on February 17, 2013. One day after I purchased a Minecraft premium account after finding out how fun Minecraft was by playing PE. I joined my friend's town, though I didn't really do much there. I played lots of HG and stuff. For a while, I goofed around in HG and that's all I really did. Finally, the town, Epictown, crashed. I made a new town called Soulville which I was mayor. After 3-4 months I deleted it due to the sheer amount of griefing. I moved to a new, secluded, completely private, and one of a kind town. It was my world. Whatever I wanted to do, whatever I wanted to build, etc. I had my head museum and book library, an arena, and more. It was July when the town was completely finished. Then it happened. I was on vacation and I came online one day to find myself in a new spawn, townless. Anyway, I bought another town which had a spawn made by TrinityIV, called it SSCity, then Mysidia, then SkySide. Peaking at 80 residents, SkySide eventually fell apart to become another town only for me and my friends. When beta came along, I created a new town along with Baconhoops, highlanders, and Lysseal. At last, PhoenixPlains was born. After 2 name changes, it became Epictown once more after the town I first joined.

Why you should be staff:

Anyway, before we get into the "why," here's why I was demoted last time.
    Mostly, it was that I went into KitPvP often to ban hackers, and, well, fraps doesn't record small files. (I deleted about 40 videos, removed 550 GB off my hard drive.) This led to having massive youtube uploads, me having no editing software to compress it. 10 minute videos took 11,000 minutes to upload, and I couldn't get a lot of proof up before players appealed. (Solution: I have a decent editor now. Thank one of my irl friends for that.) The second reason was that one time I was sitting down on the table when I went to practice my piano, when I realized I forgot something and asked my brother to do it for me. Him being next to me, I figured nothing could go wrong, and nothing did, but that also was a reason for my demotion. The third reason was because of a mishandled modreq which I will not go into detail for. And the final reason was because martinq and I had a little server where we built and stuff. I was a "Co-Owner" for that server, but really we never hit 10 players.

Anyway, back to why I should be staff again.

-Previous Experience: I was a helper in March for about 1-2 months before my demotion (adressed above.) During that time, I handled different cases ranging from griefing, skyblock luring, (is warp and killing was a big issue.) Spawn logging (though I was murdered endlessly.) and creative content. I feel that a large weakness to the staff team is that they mainly focus on the main worlds. Spawn, TownsA, TownsB, and wild are all taken care of well. Kit is fine, but Skyblock and creative are the problems.
    Skyblock - Many staff don't play skyblock. It's not as popular as it was when it first came out, but people still play it. The questions that are asked in chat are often not answered. When skyblock first came out, towns when on complete hold for me. Skyblock was played, and though I took a short break for a while, I still remember most commands and how to reset challenges and stuff.
    Creative - I am very familiar with /plotme commands. Plotme was one of the first plug-ins I was introduced to. I know how to deny players of being on plots, how to let others build, and more. In my free time, I visit creative to see the variety of things people will build for my own town.
    -Dedication: Meepcraft was the first server I have ever joined. I still play actively. Now, I play a lot more than when I did when I first joined. Being summer and all, Meep is what I do when I'm bored.

-Ban history: My current ban history: The first is a 1 second ban for attempting to quit. This ban was issued because, well obviously trying to quit. The reason for this was because of major irl issues that came up, but were resolved. I never quit. 2 minute ban: Being annoying by Onis (August last year, Onis is pretty cool now.) A rank glitch issue with ShadowLiran in which my ultimate rank didn't go through. I got banned for a day. Finally, a perm ban for griefing (all an accident, check the appeal. Unbanned two days later.) I believe these are all my current bans as of now. Please correct me if I'm wrong!

-Forums: I am active on the forums. Since about July 16th-ish, I haven't been able to check as much. The reason for this was that in Utah on a camping trip, I got really sick to the point where I had to go to the hospital. As some of you may know, I posted on my iPod whenever I could. I lost the whole bag with it when I got sick, and still am trying to get it back to this day. (The person who got it claims he found a bag and wants to give it back, 1 month later he re-emails me saying he reset it.) I still check in lots but I don't post as much as I used to. I like stalking the forums when I get bored, at night, in the middle of the day, whenever. I enjoy reading appeals and reports of people more than most things on the forums.

-In-Game helping: I currently run a town with around 136 residents at the moment in towny beta. Epictown currently is the #2 town residentwise in beta. A lot of these residents are new to Meep, so I help them out with perms and how to claim land. If they ask, they can even take the next step to learn how to be a towny assistant or recruiter. As for shout, I usually stick to only the harder questions. These involve more advanced perms, skyblock, and other things that are complex. I personally answer these in global just because of all the spam when people answer it at once. I usually don't stick to the easy questions just because if 20 other people answer the same question, I feel it's redundant to answer it as well.

Weaknesses:

Immaturity: I don't know why but I can be very immature at times. When I'm goofing off with friends, toying around with my builds, or just jumping around my town. I also tend to type random things that go through my mind, usually not even about Meepcraft. (Ex: Book series: Hairy Pottery.) I feel that I can be mature when it comes to the point when I have to though.

TeamspeakI haven't been on teamspeak But I am once again on teamspeak, listening, lurking, and watching.

Conclusion:
    Thanks for reading my app and post some positive feedback below!

KaiUsesThis likes this.
  2. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

-1 to the MAX
    •You don't know what an IGN is...
    •You don't have skype or ts
    •You didn't include mic use
    •I've never seen you ingame
    •You said you're 12, turning 13 but in your app it says your 14, turning 15
    http://meepcraft.com/threads/app.30930/ you copied SSSoul's app...
    If you have the nerves to copy someone else's app, get out of here.

3. chrisandmatthew

chrisandmatthew Celebrity Meeper

This will be auto-denied as TeamSpeak and Skype are requirements for staff members.

You say you're 12 and then you say you're 14. Don't lie on your app.

UglyUnicorn likes this.
  4. Skaros123

Skaros123 Otaku Wooden Hoe

If you don't have a Skype, Teamspeak, or an in-game name (erm), then this is auto-denied.

Please re-apply in no less than 2 weeks, and take care of these issues before re-applying.