1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Any Bugs I Find

Discussion in 'Resolved/Denied' started by smk, Jan 16, 2021.

1. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

There is currently no way to set a new pwarp. /pwarp new doesnt exist, /pwarp set (name) needs extra permissions to be given. (Will say you can only have 0 warps)

Guardians are not spawning like normal. I really hope the chunks did not change.

Edit: Pumpkin Trading with farmers not working.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021
  2. BooBear1227

BooBear1227 Sunflower | Always

/pwarp set is the command you are looking for. We talked in game about the issue, and it was corrected just after you logged off. Please let me know if you are still having issues.

I will take a look into spawning and also ask @CluelessKlutz to take a look into this. Mobs no longer spawn on wild plots, but they should be spawning on mob-enabled plots.

3. 417Mario

417Mario Celebrity Meeper

Guardians in particular don't seem to be spawning on my mob-enabled plots, unless something in my farm's mechanics is off, which I do not believe is the case (I tested the spawning by making open areas of water in the farm area). That leads me to believe that the area is just not registered as a ocean monument anymore. Clue said in global that he is also having the same issue.

4. BooBear1227

And @CluelessKlutz

Did some research because I thought I'd heard of this issue before when looking up guardian farms. Guardians are spawning at unclaimed, untouched monuments once you claim and turn mob spawning on. It turns out that 1.12 -> 1.13 monument detection broke all pre-existing farms. @AdrianIsEpic and I did some testing to see if we could revert a farm to a monument, but it just doesn't understand it either and says it's not a monument. Loading a monument into it, unloading chunks, and reloading the chunks is not working. Supposedly, there is a MC file with the monument locations that does not take to changes well. The best advice I can give is to claim a new monument and try to make it a challenge to work on a new design.

417Mario, Adrian and smk like this.
  5. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

Pumpkin Trading with farmer villagers is not working (no idea why the one trade is broken...)

6. BooBear1227

Hi SMK, can you confirm what kind of pumpkin you are using and the type of pumpkin the Villager is looking for? Pumpkins changed in one of the last updates to no longer be carved jack 'o lanterns. There is now a solid pumpkin, carved pumpkin (use shears), and jack 'o lantern (add torch to carved).

7. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

This turned out to be the issue. All of my pumpkins turned into carved pumpkins after the update...

Adrian likes this.