1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Alvarezbobby9's Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by alvarezbobby9, Mar 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alvarezbobby9

alvarezbobby9 Active Meeper

IGN (in game name): alvarezbobby9
    Date/Time: 7:42 pm 3/30/14
    Reason: alt of qawsedrf1835
    Staff member: shainthewolfman
    This is why you should consider my appeal:

Last night my brother Peter (qawsedrf1835) got banned for initiated paypal chargeback on delivered goods. He called me down to sign into my account, at first I was reluctant but it was late at night and my judgment was not top priority so I did signed in for Peter on my account. Later on I realized what I just did but he threatened to tell my mom that I was up so late at night. I thought to have been griefed but no I woke up to being banned.

Peter (qawsedrf1835) does not know my password. He told a shainthewolfman to ban myself. He has no access to my account nor will he ever again. I have no rankings just a citizen although qaw is supreme. I have been jealous of his ranks but not so anymore after what he has done. I have had no ban records, maybe gotten kicked but that was a long time ago. I'm getting pretty tired of looking at the ban screen. I love meepcraft so much it's the only server I play on. Yes I did make a mistake of letting him on but I at least I didn't do nothing wrong. I think its unfair that I have to be banned even though he cant access my account.

Thank you for reading my appeal!

Last edited: Mar 30, 2014
    Jiltism and qawsedrf1835 like this.
  2. qawsedrf1835

qawsedrf1835 Guest

I am not a supreme, I was Premium.
    I will add that I DID know your password, though I do not now. I also used it a lot :p

I would like any mods considering this to make some sort agreement with him, such as to log out every time he goes online.

Also, Bobby, Your appeal is very well written. Keep studying in English class.

Klitch and alvarezbobby9 like this.
  3. shains

shains never stop fighting

Qaws, this is not acceptable behavior for you to tell me to ban another persons account as an alt.

alvarez, please forward a password change confirmation that you received from mojang to [email protected] and I will unban you.

4. alvarezbobby9

alvarezbobby9 Active Meeper

I sent the confirmation message me if it doesn't go through.
    :)

5. shains

shains never stop fighting

Thank you! You have been unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.