1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Alex77034's Add On Paragraph For The Better One.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Epicminer200, Mar 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Epicminer200

Epicminer200 Well-Known Meeper

I took what you guys were saying, and yes i did lie, i do play more.... total like 6 hours-8 in 5 days (or more) my mom said i should play less and lots or people say too so i didn't wan to be totally freaked out because people call me a minecraft nerd. i asked my mom about the skype and she's thinking about it and if she allows me ill let you know and yes i and more active on forums. Also, sorry for such a ruff ending. I needed to go what i was gonna say was this: It does sound stupid, i am not that good at redstone but my friend is teaching me and so
    i wanted to say I will respect all the other staff members and i will help fuzzlr and meep be the best server in the world (which it is true but you still want to make meep still better want to make it better. the staff is awesome and they do help other staff just say well.... "you kinda gotta figure it out but it's kinda hard so maybe you shouldn't but maybe you should do it but stay cool" and thats a good reply??? also i am experienced and i am a helper on a server called jojo which is a survival server which used to be more of a game server. the ip is this if you wanna check it out:198.24.167.210:25782 and that's it. Some people were saying i was making ads like neil:
    i just wanted to say to my friends on meep im finished and now i can hang out. i didn't feel like msging like 6 of them and i know they whould reacted to it differently and i just wanted to shout it. sorry guys if thats a ad i didn't mean it i just wanted to say im done. I hope you like it! 2 people liked it and im hopeful!:)

2. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

•Ads in app
    •No format
    •Inactive on ts/ingame/forums
    That's all I can say to no format, this will be auto-denied by a mod+ later.

3. Epicminer200

Epicminer200 Well-Known Meeper

no, if you have my previous one bob this one is a add on which means i did the format and made a app and i got a few
    problems with it and they said a few things i must get and this basically just responds to all the things they said
    like needing a skype and more and this isn't a app just a thing to all the replies and suggestionso_O
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 31, 2014, Original Post Date: Mar 31, 2014 ---
    oh sorry bob if i reported you i didn't want to i was just gonna say you should read my previous and you'll understand
    :(:wideyed::yuck::bored:

4. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

Well just take the "no format" part put of your mind, the rest stays

5. Taha

Taha Well-Known Meeper

Please follow the format.Thanks.

6. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

Denied, follow the format.

Bob4444444 likes this.
Thread Status: