1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied AlecSpurlins BanAppeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Alec Spurlin, Dec 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alec Spurlin

Alec Spurlin New Meeper

IGN:AlecSpurlin
    Time:Unknown
    date:Dec. 30th
    Banner:BlueCarneal
    Reason:Towny Theft and Mayor Abuse
    I would like to unbanned as i believe i was unbanned unfairly and had no say i would like to say that my whole family was banned and we feel that it is unfair that we didnt do anything we think of as Abuse of our power in towns or rob anyone we may have taken our things back from someone that robbed about 21 heads but nothing else plz consider rethinking the ban thankyou for your time...

2. MeepStats

MeepStats Legendary Member

3. Alec Spurlin

Alec Spurlin New Meeper

I removed the items because i needed to find some way to get back the lost money i could have made so i am going to sell armor to make up for all the meebles i could have made by selling the heads but he stole a substantial amount of things from me also plz reconsider this...

4. Alec Spurlin

Alec Spurlin New Meeper

we also had a mod come and check the wall of heads we had and it proved that Torger10 stole them the mod is FlameDemon2

5. MeepStats

Another person's actions do not excuse your own.

lightspeedtitan likes this.
  6. Alec Spurlin

Alec Spurlin New Meeper

I understand if his actions are not taken care of then this is unfair ruling what happened with him was he robbed me so i had to get some things back to make up for it and i even got FlameDemon2 to come and he said Torger10 did it i don't just rob someone randomly to make up for what i lost

7. MeepStats

His actions being taken care of is independent of your situation. It has no bearing on the legality of the items you stole.

Regardless, it may interest you to know that he is currently serving a 7 day ban for the crime you described.

8. Alec Spurlin

Alec Spurlin New Meeper

I am srry for my families actions we will return the goods we just wanted to earn back some of the possible meebles we could have earned we are sorry and apoligize for our actions we shuld have thought before we acted...

9. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

Any removal of items from a plot that does not belong to you is theft. You being owner or staff of a town (assistant) makes it mayor/assistant abuse. Please choose to file a modreq the next time you wish to retrieve your items back. This is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.