1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Advertisement/shop Holos in skyblock

Discussion in 'Denied' started by DarkKnight49x, Dec 2, 2017.

1. DarkKnight49x

DarkKnight49x ⏦ ❀ The True Dark Knight ❀ ⏦

So something me and Emperormeznikjr were thinking in sky block was making a shop to sell things we have leftover, such as cobble, cactus, paper, things you'd need for challenges or building your is, things that would be cheaper than whats in /warp sbshop. However, when we were coming up with this idea, I thought to myself, "There aren't really any shops out there in sky block that I know off." The only real shop that there is is /warp sbshop which for first, doesn't sell a lot, and most things are way over priced.

Looking at the recent amount of players joining in, a few of these players we've seen join sky block, and somethings when me and emperor aren't online. And I think shops like these on islands would be beneficial. However, we can't always do /w or advertise in chat, and some of those who join in recently don't know how to ask for stuff. So I think advertisement holos, like those we had in 2015 spawn, would be great for those looking to buy something in sky block. It'd also be great for those who play sky block currently, such as Istas who looks to buy flint, gravel, or arrows here and there, yet most people don't have them to sell or don't see his post.

2. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Popular Meeper

+1 finally a good sb update idea!
    Also, maybe the price of 1000 skybucks daily for a pwarp could be lowered since only massive iron farming islands could afford that.

3. NinjaRoxy

NinjaRoxy Guest

Hey @DarkKnight49x , I like the idea of being able to hire a couple of holos in the skyblock spawn area. At the moment most people that have made a shop, use the welcome sign and add that it is a shop. Which can be seen by doing /is warps

riri30 likes this.
  4. DarkKnight49x

DarkKnight49x ⏦ ❀ The True Dark Knight ❀ ⏦

8 out of the 18 warps in /is warps are shops. 3 aren't stocked with items, 3 are half stocked with inactive owners, and 2 are stocked. Not many people, or at least I haven't asked anyone who's played skyblock, use /is warps. With a holo in sb spawn, players who /is spawn or /warp sky block will see these holos, and if still working on challenges or builds, it'll be convenient for them at least. It could be a great way for those wanting to make a quick buck or finish their challenges rather quickly. I don't know if it'd be easy to implement holos, but its just a few needed for skyblock.

EllieEllie likes this.
  5. NinjaRoxy

NinjaRoxy Guest

Yeah, I like the idea of the being able to hire the holos like the old spawn.

6. EllieEllie

EllieEllie Staff Member Leadership

holos are super easy, I like this idea

7. LordInateur

LordInateur Deus Ex Machina Staff Member Administrator

This suggestion has been approved for prioritization.