1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Achrow - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Achrow, Dec 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Achrow

Achrow Celebrity Meeper Staff Member Architect

Additional In Game Names: Achrow

When you were banned: I dont know

Reason for ban: caps "you know better"

Ban Length: 1 day

Staff member who issued ban: Muunkee

What have you learned and why should we trust you to do better? I have learned muunkee try's to bann me all the time just cause i insulted her, also i didn't think just doing "B O O !" in local chat would get me.. banned.. im sorry for that . . . i wouldn't have done it if i knew i would be banned and also its very rich from muunkee to bann me when she spammed in /g earlier . . . but ok ._.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I know it seems silly and i should just wait a day but in my holidays i really want to play meepcraft to fill my boring days and im banned so i can't '-'

2. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

You need to watch yourself mate, some people like myself do not mind if it is something little as L O L and others do not tolerate caps evasion in general. Denied though you do it so much it does get annoying though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.