1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Aceninja17 - Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Viperfan, Dec 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viperfan

Viperfan Celebrity Meeper Staff Member Game Designer

Additional In Game Names: Viperfan17

When you were banned: 4 months ago i believe

Reason for ban: Hacking

Ban Length: Perm

Staff member who issued ban: Lady_Hestia

What have you learned and why should we trust you to do better? I have reviewed my actions over these past couple months and have realized I was being immature (as usual) and that it was wrong of me to hack. I apologize for what I have done and I hope I can come back to the server. Thanks.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Thanks for reading

2. Niiicck

Niiicck Retired SuperMod

Why do you want to come back to the server? This has been your fourth perm, what makes me think you won't come back and make it your 5th?

Pmx728 and LadyCassandra like this.
  3. Viperfan

Viperfan Celebrity Meeper Staff Member Game Designer

I want to come back to the server because I miss the pvp and the people, I've made some great friends on here and if I come back i'll be looking forward to making more. I have done some bad things in my past on this server, but I've realized none of it was worth it. So if i think about doing something bad then ill make sure to think about the consequences this time.

4. Niiicck

Niiicck Retired SuperMod

Don't let me down. If you happen to get a perm this time, your going to stay permed. Read the rules if needed.
    Welcome back to MeepCraft.

LadyCassandra likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.