1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Abuse Of Power! :3 (warning: Innapropriated Language For Dirty Minds)

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Qc_Diamond, Jul 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qc_Diamond

Qc_Diamond Well-Known Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): Qc_Diamond
    When you were banned: 23:15 (Miami)
    Reason: Innapropriate Language
    Ban Length: 1 day.
    Staff Member:I don't remember.
    Why we should consider your appeal:Because he abused! I don't know what he meant by Innapropriate Language, I actualy wrote ''N is for N***A N***A N***A'', which, for me, could represent anything, like naira, nakfa, namma, nappa, netta, ngoma, ninja, nonda, noria, nyala aswell as nyssa (all actual words, you may even look em' up, if you think I'm stupid). The staff member that banned me abused since I didn't wrote anything appropriated. He assumed I had wrote something innapropriated because he has an innapropriate word selection from his mind(also known as ''DIRTY MINDS''). I have a few examples for you, such as ''**ndom : Random'' ''s*x:six'' ''P*n*s:pants'' ''F**k:Fork'' ''Boo*s:Books'' ''Pu*s*:pulse''.

Hope you have been convinced. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 28, 2014, Original Post Date: Jul 28, 2014 ---
    If it is, please send me a link to it, I'd like to hear it! :3. And I had no toughts in mind.

creepersareokay likes this.
  2. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

If you censor a word, you are obviously either trying to make people think it is a bad word, or trying to say something innapropriate without getting in trouble.

It is silly to say you meant anything other than what was assumed; if you were to say anything that wasn't inappropriate, you would not have put in the asterisks.

Toostenheimer, Splendy and Jiltism like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.