1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

A way to see a persons /pwarp name

Discussion in 'Completed' started by Magnoot, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Magnoot

Magnoot Celebrity Meeper

I think there needs to be a command that’s able to tell you the name of a specific persons pwarp. There has been multiple occasions as to where I have forgotten the name of a persons pwarp and therefor I haven’t been able to go to it. Or better yet a command that has a list of every pwarp name.

iKitten and Vexmae like this.
  2. 00000

00000 Guest

+1, probably add an argument to /pwarp list that allows one to search for those owned by a specific player, versus simply those they own.

Magnoot likes this.
  3. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Could this better tie into the existing suggestion on here? Trello

Magnoot likes this.
  4. LordInateur

LordInateur Deus Ex Machina Staff Member Administrator

Yeah I think that this might go nicely into the suggestion for the list of pwarps. I also think that it might be nice for the owners of the pwarp to choose whether or not to display their pwarp in the overall list.

Magnoot likes this.
  5. SuperDyl

SuperDyl Popular Meeper

For now, you can find a complete list of pwarps as kept by the community forums page Pwarps . That is, until a "/pwarp list" exists.

Magnoot likes this.
  6. Vexmae

Vexmae Royal-Tea Staff Member Mod Media

that's already a command, which shows your own pwarps, which is why
    comes involved, so for example /pwarp list me (or something) shows your own plots or like /pwarp list player something like that, and /pwarp list global shows all pwarps that have been set.

Magnoot and SuperDyl like this.
  7. TheTastyNacho

TheTastyNacho Celebrity Meeper

+1 I want /pwarp list all

Magnoot likes this.
  8. OKNEM

OKNEM Celebrity Meeper

Perhaps a /pwarp list [username]? /pwarp list global would just be chat spam. @SuperDyl has spent a lot of time listing the pwarps, so I think this would be a better idea.

SuperDyl and Magnoot like this.
  9. Vexmae

Vexmae Royal-Tea Staff Member Mod Media

Idea, maybe we can have /pwarp settings that'll give you a list (like /is settings I think the cmd is) what it'll do is give you a series of tick box things and you can mark/unmark what your pwarp is, for example, upon running the command a gui (like /cc in spawn) comes up with a series of blocks and green/red colored clay, the non clay items will be named to a tag to sort the pwarps out, such as Shop, Town plots, Cafe, Parkour, Events, Drop party and all that Jazz, and for the /pwarp list it'll be like a search, so for instance you can do /pwarp list Shop and it'll list all shop pwarps, and maybe have it tie in with a rating type thing where higher rated pwarps go to the top, idk just a thought.

Magnoot and OKNEM like this.
  10. LordInateur

LordInateur Deus Ex Machina Staff Member Administrator

This has been marked as "pending final approval" as this seems to be a minor change to a suggestion that has already been put on Trello.

SuperDyl, Magnoot and GroovyGrevous like this.
  11. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin