1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

A return into the world of Meepcraft.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MidnightTune, Mar 26, 2016.

1. MidnightTune

MidnightTune Meeper

Ah yes. Meepcraft. I was so excited when I first got minecraft about two years ago. I played survival single player for who knows how long. I then frantically asked my friend how do I connect to servers, assuming on the server list menu it would list all the servers in existence [how noop of me to think that]. She then informed me of this server: Meepcraft. I immediately got on after learning,m finally, how to connect, and was thrown into this new world of servers. I stayed on meepcraft for a while, mainly trying to do the parkour and making money for the small town I was in. Unfortunately I don't remember my old mayor, but I did get my friend Eric to join and we were both in the town. I remember people complaining how awful the spawn was, and when it changed from the quartz spawn with "MEEPCRAFT" reading overhead, to the big planty tree spawn, people complained even more. I never dedicated myself to this server, although I did love the kitpvp as well. It was fun hiding out in the wooden house in the east, especially in the basement waiting for people to come down and for me to ambush them.

I returned for about 20 minutes sometime around last year. I logged on, and tried to feel my way through the server again. I gave up immediately.

However, I return to this server, and this time I'm actually joining the forums. I'm joining the teamspeak, and I'm rejoining the server once again.

Alright to sum my personal info up. My name is Jesse, you can call me Jesse, Midnight, MidnightTune, Midnoop or anything that suits you I don't care really as long as I know you're addressing me.

Alright so I love anime, but have been getting out of it.
    I reaaaaallly am into the Marvel Cinematic Universe
    I like music; what kind of music? Well Indie, Psytrance, Dad Rock, Metal, Deathcore, 20s Jazz (only 20s), Steampunk Indie, orrrr anything else that's not pop. [death to the mainstream! but not to people who like it cus that's not cool :<]

Yeah I don't know what else to say. Umm I play the piano and I art kind of.

Muunkee and junelawnchaired like this.
  2. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

welcome back to meep! I'm glad ya came along, see ya around pal!

3. Lilstokes

Lilstokes Celebrity Meeper

You seem like a cool guy. Welcome back to the server.