1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

A real introduction of Tasmiki

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tasmiki, Apr 21, 2016.

1. Tasmiki

Tasmiki Celebrity Meeper

I made one of these about a month ago, but it didn't really have that much information in it. Since that day, I have tried very hard to start playing meepcraft regularly again, and I believe I am now becoming a real meeper again. I even own a beta town and I come on for at least an hour every day. Getting back into the swing of things on meepcraft and hopefully will stay on for at least a few more months.

Well, I am Tasmiki, my real name is Mikhail like the Russian president Mikhail Gorbachev, pronounced Mick Kyle. I'm 14 and I live in Manchester, England. I played meepcraft very regularly before anybody had even heard the name Cruelty Gaming, and when he came to the server, I got my first rank, Exclusive and two days after that I bought Elite. They were fun times, but I was only 11 and I was very immature. Nowadays, I am loads more mature, especially when I look back to some of my posts from three years ago and see how different a person I have become. I quit playing in September 2013, after I did some stupid things on Skype and my mum caught me and banned me from playing meepcraft. I still went on in secret, but I couldn't keep doing it and I just had to leave meep forever. After she unbanned me in 2015, nothing was the same as all of my friends that I remembered from the pre-meepnetworks days were long gone, but here I am in 2016 making new meep friends and some of the old big names have returned to the server. If anybody spent their time actually reading all of this, I hope you understand more about me now. If you see me ingame, don't be afraid to say hi and ask me any questions if you want. Thats all really, now that I have returned to the server for good I will be sure to get very involved in conversations in /shout and other things to do with meepcraft so you can see me ingame.

Edited - More information about me if you really wanna know, I'm a huge football fan, I support Liverpool (for any of you Manchester United fans out there), my fave band is the Arctic Monkeys (I listen to most of their songs everyday, I'm listening to them right now), the only other game than meep that I play is Rocket League (all of the consoles if you ever wanna play with me) and yeah. That's my life really.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  2. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

hey! It's been super cool seeing ya hop back in the meep-verse, I'm glad you're back! I sure hope you're having a fun time :) see ya around!

~Peper~ and Tasmiki like this.
  3. Qaws

Qaws Popular Meeper

Tell me why you were banned by your mom

2leah2 and Tasmiki like this.
  4. Tasmiki

Tasmiki Celebrity Meeper

Yeah, its been fun and enjoyable to play since my return, and being mayor of my town gives me more to do than just walking around and talking to you guys every day.
    Well, first of all, I made a Skype account without her knowing. She was really protective, and I dont blame her cos I was only 11, and I hid my Skype from her everyday so she wouldn't see. One day, I came back from school and she was asking why I have a Skype account, she wasn't that angry but when she saw the conversations I was having with Sarahdisme, chirp1234 and tomrex1221 (tomrex's was the worst in terms of vulgarity so I hid this from her) which had some 'naughty' words in them, she saw that meepcraft was becoming a bad influence on me and also cos I played like 6 hours a day she wanted me to come off. She banned me from the forums as well, but I still snuck on when she wasn't at home sometimes but I just couldn't be bothered hiding it for so long, so I just completely quit.

5. Qaws

Qaws Popular Meeper

lmao you were skyping tomrex and your mom saw. g o l d e n

Lady_Hestia and Tasmiki like this.
  6. Tasmiki

Tasmiki Celebrity Meeper

Not golden when she banned me from the server for 2 years lmao

Qaws and 2leah2 like this.
  7. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

G'day mate!

2leah2, GroovyGrevous and Tasmiki like this.
  8. Tasmiki

Tasmiki Celebrity Meeper

Good day to yourself, also I have a question to ask you. Are you from England? If yes, are you a football fan? (Soccer for those American guys), and if yes to that, which team do you support?

Kling and 2leah2 like this.
  9. PeriHeika

PeriHeika Celebrity Meeper

Welcome back! Talk to me sometime, you seem pretty hip.

Tasmiki likes this.
  10. Tasmiki

Tasmiki Celebrity Meeper

I'm hoping thats a compliment lol, I am involved in many of the conversations in global chat when I'm not raging at parkour so if I'm online and you are talking, I'll say hi. Remember the timezone difference

11. twomoo1119

twomoo1119 Celebrity Meeper

I think i remember you :D i join once in late 2013 for the first time and almost instantly quit after being confused by the economy. :p
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 22, 2016, Original Post Date: Apr 22, 2016 ---
    Excuse my grammar( joined not join...)

Tasmiki likes this.
  12. Tasmiki

Tasmiki Celebrity Meeper

lol, do you know how you actually remember me? Was I mayor of your first town or was it just that you kept seeing me say random things in /shout?

13. twomoo1119

twomoo1119 Celebrity Meeper

The later

Tasmiki likes this.
  14. Epicdude141

Epicdude141 Celebrity Meeper

Hey miningbuddy

GroovyGrevous and Tasmiki like this.
  15. Tasmiki

Tasmiki Celebrity Meeper

Oh, how much I miss the old days of spore. Get back on meep

16. Lady_Hestia

Lady_Hestia Retro, Dance, Freak

Hey, I remember when you got on and akira and some others were super excited because you were irl banned. That was years ago. Glad you are able to play again. Hmu and let's get to know one another.

Tasmiki likes this.
  17. ~Peper~

~Peper~ Celebrity Meeper

Welcome back to Meep!~ I am one of the newer meepers (I joined July 17th 2015, I believe), but it's really great to see older meepers return! I used to play on a different server, and I had a similar situation, but I didn't have a Skype, it was for other reasons like playing for 6+ hours. So I understand what you mean xD Anyways, Welcome back to Meep!~ I've seen you in /g and you seem really cool and kind!

Tasmiki likes this.
  18. Tasmiki

Tasmiki Celebrity Meeper

I miss those days, if I see you in game I'll probably already be /shouting so just get involved there and I'll say hi.
    I've seen you in chat as well and you seem nice, it's nice to be making new meep friends everyday.

~Peper~ and Lady_Hestia like this.
  19. LR_Davius

LR_Davius Celebrity Meeper

Lmao when I was like 14 or 15 my mom was on my computer and saw a Skype conversation with VKL, so I can relate. :p

20. Lady_Hestia

Lady_Hestia Retro, Dance, Freak

That actually sounds like something from a nightmare xP

LR_Davius and Tasmiki like this.