1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

A... Radio Broadcast?

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Daniel Thompson, Apr 8, 2017.

?

Do you think Radio Broadcasting would work on MeepCraft?

1. Yes, That sounds amazing.

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  2. It sounds interesting, it could work.

1 vote(s)
    6.7%
  3. That sounds difficult or challenging to do, it would be a challenge.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No, it's very unlucky this would happen.

12 vote(s)
    80.0%
  1. Daniel Thompson

Daniel Thompson Popular Meeper

Understanding if this is a bit out there, but it sort have popped in my mind while listening to 80's music, but a radio broadcast whether that be Apple Music, Spotify, YouTube Music, MTV, or actual radio stations to listen to while playing MeepCraft, on Discord. It wouldn't have to be on all the time around the clock, but on during peak hours, so most Meepers can listen to it while playing. If this was thought out, this could be fun listening to music with a whole server of players on. If this idea is too much then its fine, just coming up with interesting ways to make the game a lot of fun.

2. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

We already have Dyno installed, who can store a queue of the next five songs. How does this really differ besides possibly playing music people don't like?

GroovyGrevous, SuperDyl and Pmx728 like this.
  3. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Even though I agree with this (even though you need to set up an autorole and give everyone dj with Dyno), a broadcast will be cool as it can be used to send information to many people at once.

CluelessKlutz likes this.
  4. Daniel Thompson

Daniel Thompson Popular Meeper

Its just an idea I had, it doesn't have to become a thing, just coming up with some ideas.

5. SX1

SX1 Celebrity Meeper

It's not a bad idea, but if you really wanted to listen to music, wouldn't it be easier / more convenient to just pull up your own soundcloud, youtube, spotify, etc?

brah, only 5? What is this? 2016? Consider upgrading to a better bot later that is easier

Screenshot (281).png

6. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

Oh I agree Dyno is a terrible music bot. It does other things that I like, but I always install something else on my personal ones for music of any kind.

SuperDyl likes this.
  7. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

-1 unneeded work.

8. Legocreator2013

Legocreator2013 Popular Meeper

-1. Why not play your own music or listen to podcasts while playing? If you don't like ads then you can use Soundcloud. they don't have many ads.

9. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

Can we do a radio broadcast that staff has to listen too when they got on just repeating itself saying "fix events" over and over and over again? Please <3 but good idea however I must say -1 :(

10. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Can we be a little patient? You are rushing Cherry who is taking time to make events as fun as possible and you make it seem like nothing is being fixed. Meepcraft techs are not getting paid and there's so much they can do. It's not like the whole server is down, so I don't know why you constantly complain about events which is just a small aspect of the server.

You are also at the same not only being rude to Cherry but also to the original suggestor, by not taking their idea seriously and not providing reasons to -1...

Vamp1re_Man, SX1 and qazini like this.
  11. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

We already have Dyno, so this really isn't needed. Denied!