1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

A little more to /chest

Discussion in 'Unofficial Guides' started by Vexmae, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Vexmae

Vexmae Royal-Tea Staff Member Mod Media

PLEASE NOTE: This addition to /chest will not override the current /chest timer

If you like a cosmetic upgrade to /chest try using the chest /chests, it would look something like this.
    [​IMG]
    completely disguised, apart from the my /chests sign right above it. it will allow you to access your meepchests without typing the command. How to do it is really quite simple for those who don't know
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Start by placing a chest (can either be trapped or normal it doesn't matter)

[​IMG]

Place a sign on the chest (can be anywhere so long as it is touching the chest) and write thewords above.
    with the 2nd line you can either write 1, 2 or three, depending on which meepchest you would like to view when you open the chest
    [​IMG]
    Once you have done that, exit off the sign formatting, the sign should break off the chest (like you've mistyped a chestshop idname) and it should give you the words in chat above.
    Now when you open the chest it will open your /chests

This will only work with the players who have donated and have /chests or those who have recieved them in the perk crate

I think these make a cute addition to your storage, although these don't interfere with the current timer, I think they look really nice, and I think it's simple to do as you can walk up to them and open them instead of doing /chest

2. iKitten

iKitten >^-^<

Oh! I was wondering how you did that!
    Thank you for making a guide for it Vex - now I understand how to do it!

EllieEllie and Vexmae like this.
  3. DarkKnight49x

DarkKnight49x ⏦ ❀ The True Dark Knight ❀ ⏦

W H A T
    there are so many things i don't know about

like mega being a white donald trump supporter xddd

4. J055Y_

J055Y_ Celebrity Meeper

Great guide. Clear and to the point.
    Thanks for making this, it will be very useful.

5. EllieEllie

EllieEllie Staff Member Leadership

6. FamousZAmos

FamousZAmos Popular Meeper

holy heck this changes everything

Hyori and iKitten like this.
  7. Vexmae

Vexmae Royal-Tea Staff Member Mod Media

Also new addition I found out :3 you can place the sign and do the same thing anywhere, doesn't have to be on a chest, and you can click the sign and it'll come up with your chest number (yet again, does not override the cooldown)

FamousZAmos likes this.
  8. Orion9

Orion9 Popular Meeper

even better thanks vex