1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

A Late Inteoduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SuperDyl, Mar 22, 2017.

1. SuperDyl

SuperDyl Popular Meeper

I guess most people introduce themselves when they first join the server. Honestly, reading introduction pages is a little boring (not that the people are, just the similarities of each page). I also never did this, so now it's my turn, except that I don't want to be boring. I'll try to make this fun.

I first tried this server a while back on my sister's account. She found the server while looking for skyblock. I found the server fun, but I wasn't very knowledgeable and just spent most of my time chopping down trees in my basement. (First an oak, then the world!)

Boring history done! Now that I've rejoined, I've been working on getting money through selling certain information. On the side, I've been buying and selling diamonds on the v-shop (Yes, I'm the reason you suffer for lack of cheap diamonds!!!). If you ask politely, I'll tell you good pwarps to meet your needs and what is the right price to pay for certain items. I also attempted to create a modern house. It's a long story involving multiple fails and an okay.

Finally, I personally like people being nice to each other. If I catch people swearing in chat, I'll tell them off (One of my biggest dislikes being swearing). I'll just remind you of who's watching, and what they might do...

Enjoy my picture:

IMG_0820.JPG

Erebus45, GroovyGrevous and Natsu like this.
  2. Legocreator2013

Legocreator2013 Popular Meeper

Nice to have you around! You are a kind fellow who I have grown to liking. Good luck on the server! :D

SuperDyl likes this.
  3. qazini

qazini Neighborhood Panini

Good introduction! I personally never made one myself. Maybe I should make one at some point...
    I enjoy seeing you around, good luck with your endeavors and policing chat!

SuperDyl and Natsu like this.
  4. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Hi my name is Natsu and I'm boring

I'm also a proud citizen

GroovyGrevous and SuperDyl like this.
  5. TheTastyNacho

TheTastyNacho Celebrity Meeper

Ugh... another boring introduction!!!! And introduction was spelled WRONG!!!!!!!!!! I hate introductions and spelling errors!!!!

GroovyGrevous and SuperDyl like this.
  6. SuperDyl

SuperDyl Popular Meeper

I know, I complain about Introductions then create one (a rather boring one, I might add).

I am depressed that inteoduction was misspelled. I blame not auto correct!

7. OKNEM

OKNEM Celebrity Meeper

Can COMPLETELY guarantee that this will change over the course of your life.

Anyway, great intro! Would do nicely in a Helper App [that is, if you ever decide to go for Staff]! :D

8. TheTastyNacho

TheTastyNacho Celebrity Meeper

No words for this

SuperDyl likes this.
  9. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Says someone that uses grammarly

SuperDyl likes this.