1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

A /fix all note?

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Strengthened, May 25, 2016.

1. Strengthened

Strengthened Celebrity Meeper

As you probably all know, due to EULA rules, all donator perks that give an advantage have been removed, one of these perks include /fix.

/fix was a very popular perk and I have seen many people upset and angry when they hear about it being removed.

At /warp spawn, you can buy notes for a certain amount of meebles (fly notes etc.). However, I think adding a /fix all note is a great idea. I don't know the price it could be but I'm thinking maybe 30-80k. Basically, a /fix all note would fix every tool and pieces of armour in you inventory. If this is implemented in the server, I think the /fix all note could be won by voting as well as the other notes we can win such as feed notes, fly note and disguise notes.

Please let me know what you think about my idea.

Kindest Regards,
    Strengthened

2. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

I can't tell you how many messages I myself or the other staff members have gotten about this suggestion not to mention the like 2 million threads saying the exact same thing xD

I was thinking more like a buyable /fix depending on what material the tool is made of.
    I don't think wood or stone stuff can be fixed, buy like iron would be 5 per durability, gold - 8 diamond - 10 (can be modified)
    If you have used a diamond pick 1000 times, you'd be charged 1000x10 = 10000 to fix your tool. It costs less than the tool itself but also requires you to work more in order to profit and have enough money.

Strengthened and CluelessKlutz like this.
  3. PainCakexx1997

PainCakexx1997 Squirrel Power!

This idea is terrible for the one reason that what this will do is stagnate so manny markets it is not even funny. Like fix alone stagnated the diamond and iron market. It also had a huge effect on a bunch of other markets. This idea stops flow of money between players, and sins we are an economy server i think this would be a terrible idea.

Fix in general is a gamechanger, it is not something that should be implemented if we are thinking that we should stay a economy server.

Just my opinion.

Have a nice day ;)

4. alex77034

alex77034 Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'

I agree with pain because even though /fix was a command I and everyone else really appreciated, production of certain items stopped almost entirely. Without having /fix, money flows better within the economy, but with it will clog up the markets. It's like a river that has a big rock in it and at the other side is a little stream, while at the front there's a large flowing river. If you take out the rock, the water will pass through as it should. The economy is like a river system, and the water is the items and money that passes through. With /fix, there's a lot less money being put in it, since you don't have to always get new ones.

Fix effects a lot, and shouldn't be meshed with an economy server imo

Last edited: May 26, 2016
    KaiUsesThis likes this.