1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied 6hr Tempban For Grief? Huh?

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by DexterMime, Jun 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DexterMime

DexterMime Well-Known Meeper

I tried to log on a couple of minutes ago, and it told me that I was banned for 6hrs for grief. What did I even grief... o_O
    I do believe this is a misunderstanding.

2. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

3. DexterMime

Then do allow me to start over.

IGN (In-game Name): DexterMime
    When you were banned: Today, around 26 minutes ago
    Reason: grief
    Ban Length: 6hrs
    Staff Member: LexKristen (Deinen0's ban?)
    Why we should consider your appeal: I do believe that this is a misunderstanding. Also, I have no idea what I "griefed." If this is about that skyscraper in Kingscliff, I and the owner -- viperfan17 -- had an agreement. He was moving out so that I could finish a project for the town (a wall), and I tnt'ed the top (nothing was there) to make it go faster. He was fine with it, and after 8 tnt I stopped. So...

4. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

It appears that the owner was the one to report it, and therefore proves that he was not 'fine with it'.

http://imgur.com/a/PKiP9

5. DexterMime

Oh, joy. -_-
    I don't know how to respond to this, so let's see here... He clearly stated in chat that he would move out, and there was absolutely nothing up there. I don't know why he didn't like this. Can someone contact him and lead him here? :/
    Also, I promised him 5k for his troubles, which would clearly cover the cost of some stack-odd stone bricks...
    I even mailed him to remind me to pay him when we were both online, as he logged off before I did.
    And of course I didn't take any screenies..
    So? I assume the only way to work this out is with viperfan17 himself (I assume it's 'him,' but that's what I always assume). Could someone, once again, direct him here? Thanks.
    EDIT: Or even ask him why it wasn't okay... there wasn't anything up there..
    If there was, I would've seen it on my way up.

6. abbythrowsstuff

abbythrowsstuff Celebrity Meeper

Denied you can't appeal a ban under 12 hours. Please wait out your ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.