1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Where are you now?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Metzy, Mar 30, 2020.

1. tornado307

tornado307 Popular Meeper

When I started Meepcraft I was in middle school, now I have just graduated high school and will be attending Michigan State University this fall. Before Covid I would go to comic conventions all over the country buying and selling movie props and celebrity autographs with my family business. During Covid I spent my freetime building a stock trading artificial intelligence. After Covid I have been back at the comic conventions until I start school in the fall. Next month I will be finishing my Eagle Scout project to become an Eagle Scout. After school I plan to move to Florida because I hate the cold. I want to thank Meepcraft for everything again as owning a town and making business transactions helped me to become the entrepreneur that I am today. I actually tried to get back on Minecraft to see what's new with Meep but someone hacked my account and Minecraft support wont help me.

Adrian likes this.
  2. ToonMichaela

ToonMichaela Celebrity Meeper

For any of the older players (around the 2014 era of playing and all) Can we all agree that, looking back at our youth self is pretty cringe...?

3. XxNine_TailsxX

XxNine_TailsxX Legendary Meeper

Jokes on you I'm still cringe

4. w1111am

w1111am Celebrity Meeper

hell no, I was a super cool gentleman gamer back when I played meep.

5. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

happens to the best of us

Adrian likes this.
  6. dragon8877

dragon8877 Celebrity Meeper

Joined back in 2013(?), now a Full Stack Software Developer and crypto/stock investor.
    Good to see a few familiar faces
    Add me on discord hidingrighthere#9548

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
  7. lordusan

lordusan The true #DarkKnight

Wow super nostalgic thread - I joined meep 7 years ago and spend countless hours and nights playing on the server. I just dropped out of Stanford to start a VC backed tech company!

8. Zoe89

Zoe89 ℓιgнтωєιgнт ςяαzу

jesus good luck

Ranger0203 likes this.
  9. PhoenixPuppy

PhoenixPuppy Celebrity Meeper

Man, lots of names on here for sure. How time flys... been a long time since I was an active member of Meep. Got to experience it in it's absolute prime with 1-2000 people on at a time. /Global chat always being spammed lol.

I now teach new employees and compliance courses for a fortune 50 company. Definitely wasn't the plan, took the job to help pay for school while I worked on a degree in criminal justice. I quickly advanced through the company and I now do what I feel I was meant to do. Plus the pay and benefits would be hard to find someone willing to match if I were to go elsewhere.

10. Ranger0203

Ranger0203 Celebrity Meeper

Hot damn, I didn't expect this thread to hit so hard. It's been really cool to see some old names from my childhood; I joined back in early 2013 I think... maybe 2012. I've spent thousands of hours on this server. Now I'm about to be a senior in college studying mechanical engineering, and still playing baseball. Honestly, since ~2017 I haven't been online much, but I'm excited for the new update and probably will be on a bit the next couple months.

BooBear1227, Erebus45 and Adrian like this.
  11. Miku

Miku One Hell of a Miku Staff Member Mod

Quit whenever forgot when i joined but back to playing casually again with the new towny update.

Went to college for a couple years, stopped to help my Grandmother through cancer, worked as a Foreman for a contracting company for 4 years, invested alot of my earnings into stocks and crypto, got lucky.

Now im just a chill old guy that does home improvement stuff when people need it and when I feel like working.
    Still like anime, still collect shit, still blunt as ever.

Hope to see some of yall on from time to time, my discord is Diablu#8866 if you wanna add me.

BooBear1227 and Inkfy like this.
  12. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

I love this thread, every few months I stop by to catch up on it and reminisce about my time with all these people I hadn't thought of in years.

Surprisingly, I haven't become a real life scammer haha. Currently working part-time on a ferry crossing the Baltic Sea while I study fashion design.

13. ryanjman21

ryanjman21 Celebrity Meeper

this thread is soo nostalgic.. Damnnnn

14. Saiyer

Saiyer Celebrity Meeper

Getting married to Phobo in about two months. It only took forever. :love:

(Also; Doomrunner sends his regards)

15. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Ok mr. 'Not a scammer' fashion designer man, where the heck did you put the pockets on women's clothing

BooBear1227 likes this.
  16. Shawn

Shawn Celebrity Meeper Staff Member Media

I joined back in 2013 back in 5th grade.

I'm now 19 and going to college for computer science into my 2nd year. Currently working 3 jobs but still playing meep and other games plus streaming a lot. :D

BooBear1227 and Miku like this.
  17. dragon8877

dragon8877 Celebrity Meeper

Good degree man, but be sure to keep your overall gpa above 3.0, any gpa below that tends to exclude you from a lot of entry level positions

18. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

Just reading the names through this thread brings back so many crazy fun memories. Miss yall. <3

2legacybball, Zoe89, OKNEM and 4 others like this.
  19. KingCuddyHD

KingCuddyHD Celebrity Meeper

Joined back in 2013 when I was 13 or so. Built my first big town in old meep with oldchopper and then moved onto Freyview if anyone remembers it. Now 21 yo.
    Since then I have moved to Australia from England and currently working in a soil testing laboratory on a huge coal mine switching between different projects.
    It’s so cool looking back through all of these messages, I just wish I could do it all again!
    Until next time..

20. Zoe89

Zoe89 ℓιgнтωєιgнт ςяαzу

now you’re being held in santa rita jail with over a $1M bail for extortion/possession of explicit content with minors!