1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Where are you now?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Metzy, Mar 30, 2020.

1. cooey

cooey Legendary Meeper

I still don't do anything

2. Midnight_Galaxy

Midnight_Galaxy ✧゚・:*Forever Reading *:・゚✧

Oh okay

3. PainCakexx1997

PainCakexx1997 Squirrel Power!

Thats harsh lol, you have a low scale for hating people xD

PeriHeika and Bloopers like this.
  4. AmericaBabyYeah

AmericaBabyYeah Celebrity Meeper

i was 8 when i joined meep. i was a little stupid boy and probably still am
    im 14 now, still playing minecraft. not a lot have changed lol. still doing well, nice to see some usernames i havent in a few years. still have a lot more chilhood memories to make haha
    its crazy how much meep has given to me, as a small child i met so many nice people to look up to and it still carries on to this day.

Metzy, Pmx728 and qazini like this.
  5. IFartOnChilren

IFartOnChilren Celebrity Meeper Elder

I was 14 or 15 when I joined. I am 23 now and working as a systems engineer and will be graduating college in a month. Life is pretty busy, cool to see some familiar names online again.

6. builderjunkie012

builderjunkie012 Celebrity Meeper

I joined meep in 2012 which would put me at 11 years old.
    I'm graduating college now with a B.S. in physics, and I've accepted an offer to attend graduate school and pursue a Ph.D. in physics. My intended concentration is Atomic, Molecular, and Optical physics.

7. Llamazon

Llamazon Celebrity Meeper

I joined in 2012 so I've been here for 8 years (since I was 10 y/o). I usually check in on forums and the server like once a year because meep was a really big part of my life and it's fun to go back for the nostalgia (especially during lockdown lol). I wouuulddd be in my 4th quarter of my senior year of high school, but my school kinda just gave up because of corona and let all of the seniors graduate early. I plan to go to college for a B.S. in Environmental Science. Idk what job I'm gonna get from that, but I think it's more important to study what you like instead of what would get you the most money. So yeah, it's good to be back :)

8. Killer2themx

Killer2themx Celebrity Meeper

Oh boy, just decided to hop on tonight for some good ol' memories, good timing to join the convo I suppose. I joined back in 2012 when I was in 5th grade. Currently about to finish my freshman year in college, mainly just trying my keep my GPA up for transferring this coming year. Looking to get into one of the target schools for finance, but we'll see what happens. On the side I've been mainly running a small fund, rowing, and trying to break into competitive chess. Anyone else looking at the finance route?

9. SurvivingSword11

SurvivingSword11 Celebrity Meeper

I joined back in 2012. Right now, thanks to Covid-19, I’m wrapping up my freshman year online. I’m on the path to major in Computer Science, though Cognitive Science (with a focus on A.I.) and Political Science are also of interest. I legitimately haven’t had the opportunity to play many video games whatsoever the last few years, but quarantine has at least let me reconnect a little bit. Don’t know what it is, but games just don’t hit like they used to anymore. I get bored. Any suggestions on games that will capture my attention like they used to?

qazini likes this.
  10. Epicdude141

Epicdude141 Celebrity Meeper

I joined in 2012 like the rest of you geezers. Back then I was just like 11 finishing fifth grade, now I'm a freshman cyber security major.

11. twomoo1119

twomoo1119 Celebrity Meeper

First made beta Mooville when i was 11 i think?
    Still only in 11th grade so I got a little while to go, leaning towards the Social Sciences/Sciences atm, as broad as that is.

Adrian and Natsu like this.
  12. fasehed

fasehed Celebrity Meeper

I joined in 2013, brand new to minecraft got stuck in the old /warp towny and couldn't figure out how to do anything almost quit then @HazTheMan99 took me under his wing for some reason. I was in like 5th or 6th grade back then, now I'm getting ready to go college for Architecture. This server was extremely important in my life and created some of my fondest memories, met so many great people.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2020
  13. Jackl01

Jackl01 Celebrity Meeper

I joined in 2012 when I was 13. I recently turned 21 and study a Bachelor of Teaching and I major in English and History. I also sell designer sunglasses, but Covid really stuffed all that up. :shifty:

14. BooBear1227

BooBear1227 Sunflower | Always

Hello all! I joined back in mid-March/early-April 2013 depending on the account you look at. I was sixteen at the time and on track to become a veterinarian. However, my path changed during my senior year of high school. I graduated high school in 2015 and have been in and out of activity ever since. Last May, I graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science. Since then, I have been working in IT for a large international streaming / US broadcast company. I returned to Meep a bit more than a month ago looking for another stress reliever.

15. ZestyWheathin

ZestyWheathin Celebrity Meeper

I first joined in early 2014, when I was eight lmao. I quit sometime in early 2015 because I was moving and I lost my account information. I returned in like late 2016 or early 2017 on this account, maybe a week before the reset. I was annoying as hell and I was just really rude and I hate myself for that. (sorry everyone, mainly qazini and twomoo) I'm 15 now, and I just went through a lot but now I'm finally happy with myself and my situation. I have a wide range of interests in careers, from interior design to family law, to environmental science and even urban planning.

BooBear1227, qazini and Pmx728 like this.
  16. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

lol

i joined in august 2012 and it’s safe to say my life has gone downhill since i was 10 that day. i was hit with issues left and right and made the decision to switch to online school in jan 2019.

now i’m 18, barely finished school 2 months ago, hard to find a job because of this weird virus thing, idk if you guys have ever heard of it.

if you’re wondering why this is boring, it’s because nothing ever interesting happens in my life, but i’m just vibin at home rn.

17. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Celebrity Meeper

I joined in late 2014 and was 10 at the time now I’m 16, graduating high school in two years.

qazini and Pmx728 like this.
  18. riri30

riri30 Retired veteran

finished high school a year ago thinking i was done with school just to realize that i had about eight more years of education to go lol

19. Darke_Amethyst

Darke_Amethyst Legendary Meeper

I joined Meep in 2014, when I was 14.
    Haven't been on much since 2017, but I pop on forums now and again.

I never actually finished highschool, I just started working instead. Helped build some apartment complexes away from home. Quit that.
    Spent about a year doing roofing, Siding, paint, drywall & general construction stuff.
    Moved out of state like, 4 months ago.
    I now drive diesel trucks, carrying heavy equipment or building material.

Found a couple who retired in their late 20's, & they have taken me under their wing.
    I'm working on retiring by age 25, so I can actually be with the family I'll have in the future.
    Life is good, & I am grateful.

20. LexKristen

LexKristen Celebrity Meeper

hellloooo y'all
    I joined meepcraft when I was 12 or 13, I was literally obsessed with it, like too obsessed. I haven't gamed in 4 years but this quarantine stuff got me borrrred as hecke. I am 21 now (holllaaaa) and I am graduating this Spring from University of Oregon with a major in psychology and a minor in English (surprisingly, I actually know grammar and correct typing skills just not rn). I have an internship at an adoption non-profit to help foster children and I also babysit two kids in the mornings (furloughed right now until everything is better).

I miss the connections and friendships I made on this server, so if anyone wants to talk or reconnect, feel free to reach out!

Erebus45, LR_Davius, Telinus and 21 others like this.